GOOD MORNING SATURDAY

RAZZLYNNE17

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope everyone has a nice day, my lovely neighbor woke me up at 4:20 and i could not get back to sleep. Today is difficult children big day, he will leave for Boston at 9, then my friends and i will leave to drive and get the subway, as taking the train will not get us back in time. He is very excited, and even more now as he has new running sneakers, he only wears skate sneakers. He also has his first soccer game right when he gets home, on the highschool field which is a huge deal. Well i'm drinking my dunkins ice coffee, hoping for a great day! Have a nice one everyone! :wink:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Razzle-Good luck to difficult child today! I feel bad you were up so early on a day with so much planned-maybe a snooze on the subway would be good?

I'm off to work in a few minutes-then home to rest a bit as this cold is making me very tired. Later we'll go to the health club and hopefully fit in a movie tonight-it's been a long time since we've been out to one.

I hope everyone enjoys their day and finds reason to smile. :kisses:

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:
Jen- I hope you can steal a little rest today! :warrior:
Sharon- Get some rest too, you deserve it! :thumb:
Today is pool party #1 for Duckie, she's pretty psyched. There is dance & housework, too.
Have a great day. Hi to anyone that snuck in. :kisses:

hlrc102

Good Morning everyone!

Jen-hope you are able to enjoy your day in spite of your neighbors rudeness.
Sharon- posted in response to your other post about difficult child. Hope today is a better day for you!
TM-sounds like another busy day for you. Hope Duckie has a great time at her pool party! Hopefully, you'll get a little time for yourself.

For us---it is a chilly start---woke up at 2 am to realize that we were out of oil . So the house was a balmy 52 degrees. Hopefully, we can get a delivery by 10 or so. Otherwise, we will all be looking like eskimos. LOL.
Hope everyone has a great day!

Hi to those who may have snuck in!

Heather

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends,

Jen - enjoy your very busy day.

Sharon - I hope that cold doesn't take you down. Try to find some time to rest today.

TM, very cool about Duckies first pool party.

Heather, keeping fingers crossed for a quick delivery of heating oil. Nothing worse than feeling chilled to the bone.

The rest of the household is sound asleep & I'm enjoying the quiet time. kt's PCA is due in at 11 - I believe a park outing is on the agenda today.

It looks like warm weather today - I'd like to sneak in a round of golf - not happening. I believe I'll try another winter clean up in our yard.

Enjoy the day - hug your loved ones!

Marguerite

G'day, everyone.

It's late and we've had a big day. After easy child 2/difficult child 2's audition this morning (she thinks she did OK, but who knows with these things?) we drove round the inner city a bit, including our allegedly notorious Kings Cross, where we found, of all things, a farmer's market, right next to El Alamein Fountain! I bought some fresh vegetables which we cooked for dinner tonight. husband brought some trout fillets home from the market, so we had a healthy gourmet meal tonight.

We've been getting weird power outages, for a few seconds every evening. Blasted annoying.

husband & I watched another couple of episodes of "From the Earth to the Moon" tonight. Love that series! I might post on Watercooler about it.

Have a good Saturday, everyone. And happy birthday, Heather!

Marg

chicaroo

Good morning! I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday! I still don't know names and individual stories yet but hopefully will get aquainted with everyone soon.