Good Morning Saturday

Marguerite

Nobody else started the morning thread, and since it is almost Sunday here, I thought I'd better.

We have both had a busy day here. I had a meeting, husband had a heavy work session at the train track. difficult child 3 didn't do much, he got busy after I got home and reminded him of the chores I'd left for him.

Tonight we had a fundraiser dinner party at our church on the beach. We had a lovely evening. mother in law came, so did difficult child 3. I was pleased with difficult child 3, he spent a lot of time interacting. Okay, for the first half of the night he was playing with an 8 year old girl who was sitting at our table. She took a shine to difficult child 3 and he dug out a spare DS for her to play with against him. Then after she was taken home by her dad, I saw difficult child 3 having some deep conversation (probably about computers) with our adult Aspie friend.

Tomorrow is a big day at the train track. I help sell tickets, but tomorrow it looks like the person I help will not be there. With warm spring weather, the place is likely to be very crowded. Lots of tickets to sell, and only little old me to do it. I'm trying to persuade difficult child 3 to come with me to help but I'm not sure he will.

Meanwhile the bathroom renovations for mother in law are proceeding well. The waterproofing goes in tomorrow.

Enjoy your Saturday.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Marg and all who follow,

Marg-A fundraiser on the beach sounds wonderful! Good luck with the selling the tickets today!

I've already been to the health club this morning and am home relaxing now. difficult child is about to start carving his pumpkin-good thing that is husband's job to monitor!!

Later I'm doing some shopping with easy child/difficult child and tonight is a Michigan game that I will watch on tv. However, I do have to go out for a bit to a co-worker's Halloween party. I should still get back to watch much of the game. I don't want to after the game because I have to be up very early tomorrow morning!

Wishing all a day filled with beautiful moments!

T

TeDo

Your day sounds so much more interesting than mine is going to be. difficult child 2 left for work already and will be home at 2. I have to leave for work in an hour and will be home at 5. difficult child 1 leaves to work the haunted house at 2 and will get home around midnight. Sometime this evening, difficult child 2 and I have to finish the yard work because they are coming to haul our leaves away first thing (around 6 am) on Monday. NOT a fun day and no time to even relax.

Hope everyone else has a good day.

TerryJ2

Marg, do you ever sleep? lol! Wonderful location for a fundraiser.
Sharon, you put me to shame. I suppose I should go for a walk ...
TeDo, I hope you have an easy day at work and that the leaves get hauled away on time.

I was going to drive to an art gallery near Richmond but changed my mind because of the storm. I will get difficult child to help me bring in lawn ornaments and test all the flashlights. It's dismal out there. Not drizzling, not sunny, but definitely a pressure system because I am drowsy and lethargic,and the birds are going nuts, diving and flitting everywhere.

HopeRemains

Good afternoon, everyone. Today husband and I are going to road trip to Lincoln for the Nebraska game. NO kids all night! That doesn't happen very often. Even if I freeze my heiney off, I'm calling it a mini vacation. =)

Wiped Out

Staff member
HopeRemains-Hope you have fun tonight although I have to admit I'll be cheering for Michigan as we are big Michigan fans:)

HopeRemains

Wiped Out- I wish we'd picked another game to go to. It was fun because of the fans but the game all in all wasn't that exciting. Sorry about your quaterback! (I think that's what gave us the game, though!)

Wiped Out

Staff member
HopeRemains-husband and I don't like night games very much-I'm not sure why. You guys played the better game. I do think that losing our qb didn't help us at all:)