Good Morning Saturday!

tiredmommy

Good morning, :coffee:

It's shaping up to be another difficult weekend around here as I've been notified for the third time in 4 weeks that Duckie is being mean (translate: a bully) to other kids. She's shut down except a church fundraiser and church tomorrow. There's bound to be push back from her. :mad:

Other than that, hopefully the exterior on the house will be completed and the new furnace hooked up. Dry walling, mudding, and electrical continue to be a work in progress.

Have a great day! :warrior:

L

Liahona

I *might* be able to get out of the house for most of the day just by myself or just me and Cherub! Lets hope all the planets align just right.

Good luck with Duckie. It is never pleasant waiting for the other shoe to drop.

cubsgirl

Good Morning TM. Hopefully Duckie learns a lesson about not being mean. I hope it's an uneventful day with the house stuff.

I have to work 12-8:30 today. husband is leaving for a cross-country trip tomorrow so I'm up early doing his laundry (which he didn't inform me he needed until 10pm last night). UGH.

Have a good day all who follow.

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning!

TM, shame about Duckie - you think she would have learned how it feels to be on the other side given her experience right before school started. I would have done the same thing you are doing - taken away her pleasurable social activities. Here's hoping all your "men" show up on time!

Liahona, here's hoping those planets do their thing!

Cubsgirl, hmmm, husband not know how to work the washer/dryer!? You are a good woman! Hope work goes smoothly for you today.

easy child should be over here shortly. We've a bunch of dishes to prep for the party tonight and some getting the patio ready. It is going to be cool so we might be mostly inside. There are a few smokers coming so they might be out there.... She and I are going to run some errands as well - we both need new sneakers and I need to pick up some new goggles. Hey, speaking of sneakers - I posted on one of my morning posts this week that she and I were going to visit a new gym. Well we loved it and joined. One really cool thing they have is a "cardio theatre". It's big room that is totally black. It's filled with treadmills, cross trainers, and bikes and one wall is a huge movie screen. They stream a movie all day, every day! Kinda cool. No one can see you working out!!

easy child is also taking difficult child to our first local kinda of comic con this afternoon. It's the first year so I think it will be small, but she heard about it and asked him if he would like her to take him for a few hours. Wonderful to see my kids so good together!

Wishing everyone a great Saturday!

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

TM-Sorry about Duckie. Hopefully she will use this time to think about what has happened. I love how consistent you are even when it means so much more trouble for you! (((hugs)))

Liahona-Crossing all body parts that the planets align for you!

Cubsgirl-Hope your day goes well-sounds like a long one. Sorry you are up doing husband's

Sharon-Sounds like a nice evening planned! Glad you like the new gym!! The movie theater sounds cool!

Speaking of gyms, the bootcamp I've been attending for over 3 years now is finally going to have a place to call "home". The owner is calling it a Transformation Center and has so many cool things planned (including family night once a month to watch movies). I think it will be a place like no other! First day in the new place is Monday-can't wait (and usually I hate moving back indoors after a summer of outdoor bootcamp. We will still be going outside each summer!

Today I am attending a conference on autism. Even though difficult child doesn't have autism a lot of what they are covering applies to special needs children in general. Last night they had one about guardianship that was interesting and a bit frightening.

Wishing all a relaxing day.