Good Morning Sunday

Marguerite

G'day, people.

A busy day today, but a day around town. I got a lot of little fiddly things done. Church to begin with, then some pottering at home afterwards.

Tomorrow I have my home help and some cooking to do. And washing. Somewhere in there I have to nag difficult child 3 to finish his assignment (it's taken him a month so far) and then get him to catch up on other subjects. We have a day out on Tuesday and a lot to do before then.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Marg

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning! Marg, enjoy your busy day, hope all is accomplished as planned.

The baby party was fun yesterday. Both men and women were there and we played some games-the men did well. One game was weird though. It was a chug a lug game with contestants competing to chug beer from a baby bottle. Is it me or is there something not quite right about that?

Anyway, food shopping and meal planning on my agenda for today. H is working half day so maybe later we can go for a bike ride I hope.

Have a lovely Sunday!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Marg-I'm glad you accomplished a lot with your busy day!

Jo-I'm glad the baby shower was fun. I agree that the chugging seems not right!

I've been to church, the health club, and mowed the lawn. During that time difficult child has been driving husband nuts! I'm taking difficult child to the pool this afternoon as we are supposed to be near 90. Then I'm cooking brats for dinner!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!