Good Morning Sunday

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

I'm rushing to greet you all before I head for bed.

We have had a quiet day at home again, busy with lots of little tasks. difficult child 3 managed to get some homework done and this afternoon watched "Romeo and Juliet" with me, which he has to watch for English. Tonight we watched Mr Magorium with him at mother in law's. It cheered mother in law up a lot. And it was difficult child 3's idea! That cheered her up too, that he would think of her.

Tomorrow we will be busy. And Tuesday. Tonight I have to get to bed and get some sleep.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Marg

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning Marge, hope you are tucked away in your bed and sleeping soundly.
Nice of difficult child 3 to be thoughtful for m i l and even watch a movie you would enjoy.
We got difficult child moved into his apartment. I had a talk earlier in the day about how he had to work as hard as his dad, me and a friend worked.
No tantrums, no disappearing and whining. He had to work like an adult because we were all helping him. He did a good job until about 5 PM. It was
obvious he was done in and had nothing more left in him. A lot was accomplished and I was proud of his ability to focus. Needless to say his irritability
the rest of the night undid a lot of that. Got to take the bad with the good. We left him to some quiet time and went to the hotel. He stayed in his new place
after I stocked it with groceries. He needed some time and some sleep. Hopefully, I left him with something to think about in terms of self sabotage and
falling into old patterns.
Today it's unpacking boxes- donating the stuff that doesn't work or need(a truck of stuff from the hurricane ravaged house in addition to difficult child's own stuff makes for a very crowded apartment) His place is lovely though. I want to stay there for a while. It's like playing house for me. : ) One of my favorite imaginary games of my early youth.

Wendy, I hope you are basking in wedded bliss.

Have a peaceful Sunday friends.

Andy

GOOD MORNING ALL

Margerite -It is so good to hear when kids do kind things for their grandparents.

Fran - For fun! I know exactly how you feel about playing house. I am going through the same feelings with Diva. Makes me want to start life over. That was such a fun part of life - moving into your own place. Even though the evening ended in frustration, you do see that what he accomplished the majority of the day was fantatstic for him.

Today is Rally Day at church. I have a lesson planned for a group activity for all the kids since our materials are not yet in. I am excited about teaching again.

I am not excited about church directory pictures. Of course, the churches' goal is to get 100% which will never happen - never does. I refuse to take a family picture without Diva in it and she does not plan on being home any of the days pictures will be taken. The biggest struggle however is that because the congregation destroyed their little school, I am angry and heartbroken and do not even want to be a part of the congregation any longer thus I do not want my picture in their directory. husband wants to do it so that we get a free directory. He is hoping that there will be a 2nd chance with retake days. Ugh!!!!

Otherwise, things continue to go well. Our new puppy is a sweetheart and has gotten so big.

It is a beautiful day here today. I hope it is for everyone else also (or good sleeping weather for those who live in night time zone at the moment).

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Marg-How nice that difficult child thought of mother in law and that it cheered her up!

Fran-I'm glad difficult child hung in there as long as he did yesterday!

Andy-Glad the puppy is doing well. Sorry things with the church are so frustrating.

Yesterday, we enjoyed watching Michigan beat Notre Dame! This morning I've been to church and am now headed to the health club. Later after some work around the house I hope to watch the Packer game!!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:)

P

PatriotsGirl

Good morning every one! Been another great weekend around here. difficult child is at the mall with a friend job hunting!!! YAY!!!! I am lounging for the day and watching football. We get to watch our favorite team, the Patriots, play today. Woohoo!!!!