Good Morning Sunday

Marguerite

G'day, people.

It's cooler here at the moment, and damp. We get light showers a lot of the time, often little more than misty rain. We were out in it this morning - husband cleaned the gutters, difficult child 3 & I got busy with some weed clearing and mulching. Again, there was light misty rain as we worked, keeping us from overheating.

We just got home from mother in law's place for dinner. We are heading for bed, hoping for an earlier night since we're both so tired. Not sleeping well, either of us.

Tomorrow, Valentine's Day, I have a romance writing workshop to go to. I also have other stuff to cancel first so I can get there. I'm looking forward to a day off. Well, an hour or so, anyway!

Enjoy your Sunday.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning:)

Marg-It's funny how you are having cooler temps and we are enjoying a warm up! We are actually suppose to get to 39 degrees today! Sounds like you had an incredibly busy day. I hope you are sleeping well and you enjoy the romance writing workshop tomorrow!

Didn't get anything done I was hoping to get done yesterday (more easy child/difficult child problems) so I am hopefully going to get to the club today. I also plan on planning a week's worth of healthy dinners!

Wishing everyone a relaxing Sunday!