Good Morning Sunday

Marguerite

G'day people.

We have had a family weekend. Saturday night we had a games night at our church. Informal, laid back, roaring log fire in the main room while we played mini-golf, scrabble, mah-jong. difficult child 3 brought the PS3 and Guitar Hero down and set it up with various people singing along.

Sunday (today) we had a lunchtime visit from easy child 2/difficult child 2 and SIL2. I cooked a roast chicken and they got some study work done for college while they waited for their washing to dry. It was not a long visit, but it was enjoyable. They headed home by mid afternoon and husband & I worked on some film script material until it was time to go cook dinner at mother in law's. We got back about an hour ago.

Tomorrow I take difficult child 3 out to an employment expo for students with disabilities, followed by a disability employment agency interview and then the MRI. He's also supposed to start an assessment task, but I'm going to wait until Tuesday. I still don't think he will cope with the remaining school subjects, I think we will need to drop at least another one. But I'm hoping that this takes the heat off him for a while, and me also.

Tomorrow will be a bit busy but I've got everything set up so it's one task then another, without having to rush.

Enjoy your Sunday, everyone.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Marg-Sounds like a nice weekend. I especially like the game night part-I love playing scrabble.

Another beautiful day here (4 days in a row of sunshine-unheard of recently). I may get in my first visit to the pool. Even if I'm on my crutches I figure I'm mostly laying on a chair anyway!

Church is done for the day and I'm hoping to get to the health club. At some point before Thursday we need to get difficult child some clothes for his 8th grade graduation. Today would be the best day but we'll see. Yesterday I took easy child/difficult child shopping for a graduation dress and then took her to lunch. We had a really nice time.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!