Good Morning Sunday!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning all,

I will be visiting mom later this morning, after H and I have some blueberry pancakes here. We will bring her some too! Then I will be finishing up some chores from yesterday. I never was able to finish them yesterday because I took a supplement that didn't agree with me and ended up becoming violently ill (first at nursing home, then driving home I had to pull over, gross!).

Have a great day everyone, sure wish it would warm up here today.

buddy

how awful, hope you are over it now....I have felt sick from vitamins in the past...has that happened to you before?

Hope your visit with mom goes well. Is the pain better?

We are having a quiet day I think. I am considering doing a make up horse back riding session. We will see.... they said the sun MIGHT come out, it has been kind of cloudy and windy lately. NOT complaining since we have had it so good this winter. Just love the sun. Would be fun to go for a long bike ride if it gets nice and Q has another good day.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Jo-Yikes-not at all a fun reaction to a supplement! Hope you are feeling 110% better today.

Buddy-I hope your quiet day stays that way:) I know what you mean about the sun; it is extremely cloudy here and has been for quite a few days.

Speaking of weather they keep getting our forecast wrong. Yesterday they were predicting temps in the 60s and it never got out of the low 40s. Today they are calling for the 70s but it is still in the low 40s. It's also suppose to be sunny but isn't. O.k. enough whining!

I've been to church and took difficult child out for breakfast and fit in a nap. This afternoon I'm going to the health club and need to plan meals for the week. Then I need to go grocery shopping. husband is busy filling in holes in the walls and cleaning them because tomorrow he, easy child/difficult child, and our niece are going to paint the living room, kitchen and hallway. My job in all of this? Distract difficult child. I may be taking him to an indoor waterpark tomorrow to keep him away for a long time.

Wishing all a great day!