Good morning Sunday

Marguerite

G'day, people.

I'm just checking back in after being away for a couple of days. husband's cousin got married on Friday in Kiama (look it up). Seaside town, tourist spot. We realised we haven't been there in 30 years.

We stayed overnight, had breakfast with most of the family the morning after. Then husband & I with mother in law & sis-in-law in the car following, took the tourist route home. Stopped at the Kiama Blowhole first.

Sis-in-law flew home today, we took her to the airport then did some shopping. After that husband & I went to a performance of Handel's Messiah - moderately locally, conducted by an old friend from uni days.

School goes back tomorrow. difficult child 3 had a two week extension on an assessment task and has done nothing. It goes in the mail tomorrow morning. He's playing computer games right now. It's almost midnight. I'm going to bed. I have promised I will not nag, but also warned (ages ago) that if he cannot meet his academic commitments, he will have to quit.

Hmm. Computer game switched off. Is he ab out to burn the midnight oil? I don't want to know...

Enjoy your Sunday.

Marg

lonelyroad

LOL, my son is 17 and after three years of nagging aboout homework, I gave up, he knows when things are due and knows the consequences...but it is hard.

He is in Grade 12 and wanted a day off a few weeks ago, couldn't argue with his reasoning, work periods and as he said, I have an 89% average, I know when I need to go, lol..who can argue?

helpangel

Glad your back Marg was laughing looking at the time stamp midnight your time is 8 am site time which is 9 or 10 my time, UGH instead of trying to figure out where everyone is and what time it is I guess I should just be glad there is someone here now LOL.

Keeping both my girls out of school tomorrow to attend a conference; usually don't miss school for stuff like that but the topics & speakers I suspect they will learn more tomorrow then they have all year at school. Anyway I remember you as one of the regulars who helped me years ago and I'm glad your back.