Good Morning Terrific Tuesday!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I hope it's a terrific Tuesday, lol.

We have meetings in our offices today so this morning I'm picking up bagels and pastries to share, yum. Of course, I will have to skip it as I am full on WW now and doing well. Still flying high from being able to move and use my new knee this weekend even though I'm a bit sore....feels so great!

I'm bringing my mom Spanish rice and chicken for her lunch today, leftover from sunday...she will be thrilled!

Enjoy the day everyone...it's raining here, but I guess Mother Earth needs it because it's been so dry.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Jo-So great to hear that you were able to use your knee!!! Glad you are doing well on WW:)

We have a sunny morning here but it is going to rain AGAIN! I need to get my lawn mowed but it just keeps on raining!

It's voting day today for us in WI. It's a primary for the recall of our governor.

Should be a fun day today as the students always have smiles and hugs to share:)

Wishing all a beautiful Tuesday!

:mornincoffee:,

Jo, I've been thinking about you and so happy to hear that you're able to use your knee:D!! Your mom's lunch sounds delicious!

Sharon (WO), It's been pouring here since last night. We've had lightening, thunder too. I hope you have time to mow the grass before it arrives. Have fun with your students...

I'm having trouble waking up because of the weather, too dark and rainy. My favorite sanity saver didn't want to go outside this morning. husband took her out using a large golf umbrella - He wouldn't be happy if he knew I mentioned this, lol... There is absolutely nothing he won't do for her! I need some more caffeine to get moving, hoping I get that caffeine kick soon... Not much on the agenda but want to get a workout in. I also want to schedule dental appointments and eye exams for easy child/difficult child 3, husband and myself now that we finally have coverage!! easy child/difficult child 3 is moving in less then a month and I want to make sure she gets these things done beforehand. That pot of coffee looks so inviting... Going to refill my cup... As always, hope everyone has a great day or at least one reason to smile... SFR