Good Morning. TGIF. Hope u have a fantastic Friday!Do u have weekend plans?

Rabbit

Good Morning. TGIF. Hope u have a fantastic Friday!Do u have weekend plans? I am planning to rest and pack this weekend. difficult child 1 is going back to school. He lives in dorm apartment. I will miss him. Hugs Rabbit

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Rabbit-I'm glad that you are scheduling in some rest time along with the packing!

Today I am heading to work after we make a big breakfast (I'm making homemade tortillas). This afternoon a friend is having our instructional team over to make name tags with her cricut (sp?) and I'm eating dinner over there.

This weekend-no real plans. I'm working all morning tomorrow. Hoping to get to the pool one of the days and to get my workouts in!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!

keista

Good Morning All! I am DETERMINED to have a GOOD DAY! I WILL have a GOOD DAY even if the Universe decides to continue to throw bull puckey down on me!

I decided to start this GOOD DAY off with a cup of COFFEE. First cup o' joe in over a month and a half. DELISH!

This weekend I plan to catch up on some work that's gotten put off. Lucky me, work includes SHOPPING!

Rabbit, don't waste your time with him, missing him already. You'll have plenty of time for that once he's gone. Enjoy the weekend!

KTMom91

Good morning, ladies!

Rabbit, I understand. This is Miss KT's last weekend at home before heading to college...14 hours away.

Sharon, I'll take some of those tortillas!

Keista, sending some extra GOOD DAY vibes to you!

I have to get some bloodwork done first thing this morning, then Miss KT and I have a huge list of last-minute errands to complete. I keep telling her she needs to chill till she actually gets to school; it's not like she's heading for the wilderness or anything, she'll be living in a city with plenty of stores, but her Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is kicking in big time, so in an attempt to keep her somewhat calm...you know the drill.

Wishing everyone a fabulous, fantastic, fun Friday!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning ladies! I'm still on island time, so I'm kinda wishing it was Monday again, ;o). Today we are meeting a business colleague of mine for lunch but right now we are just chillin and then we are going to hit up the beach. Tomorrow is our last day, we fly back to CT tomorrow evening, so I think it will be a low key day as well. Nice way to end a vaca I think. Enjoy your day everyone!

cubsgirl

Hi Everyone!

difficult child and I just got back from the store - one of our discount stores was having a huge sale on Pepsi products so we stocked up as well as getting some stuff for school.

Tonight we get our family picture taken for our church directory. No plans the rest of the weekend. I start my work training on Monday morning.

Have a great day!

Mattsmom277

I'm resolving to have a no stress weekend. easy child is heading out in an hour with her father. They are going on their yearly down south back to school shopping trip weekend. They always enjoy that and her step mom is getting better at helping easy child pick clothing that is appropriate for her, so I hope they all have fun!

S/O is heading out after work to go to beautiful manitoulin island to do some fishing with a bunch of uncles he hasn't seen in ages. He's looking forward to some down time and "guy time". I hope the weather holds for them!

My eldest sister is coming down to spend some time alone with me. We've yet to have any time alone to get to know each other one on one (not that it has stopped us doing some pretty fast bonding, we are very close already). I'm looking forward to just relaxing with her and perhaps taking in a movie or something together.

My former foster mother from my foster years is in the area visiting. She moved over a decade ago across the country but is visiting her children 40 minutes away. She's going to come into town tomorrow at some point, probably in time for lunch with my sister and I. I know she's hoping to meet my new sibling lol. I haven't seen my foster mother in person for several years so I'm anxious as heck to see her.

I am resolving to NOT let stress affect this weekend at all and to enjoy it. I hope you all have a melt down free, stress free weekend too!

DammitJanet

I am doing nothing but washing the dishes and hopefully starting some homemade pear freezer jam. Jamie planted a pear tree the year before he left for the Marines and he didnt plant it right so it has stayed a pitiful little tree but it bares pears every year. Not many in the past years though. This year we got a whole 5 gallon bucket! If I dont make something with them they will go bad...lol. Last night I bought plastic freezer containers and pectin.

Jody

My daughter and I have planned to make a vegetarian meatloaf, using lentils and black beans and some veggies, and rice. Recipe looks yummy. Then we are baking banana,oat and walnut cookies. The have no sugar but are very good.
I plan on finishing a book that I am reading and cleaning house, playing with the dog. My difficult child has told me she is not doing anything this weekend, she is tired from working at the fair. Oldest daughter is going back to college in a week. Have to help her get things ready to go. Looking forward to a peaceful, long weekend with no drama. I hope everyone has a good weekend. Janet, pear jam sounds delicious. Rabbit, I know what it feels like to miss your kid!!!! I too am dreading her going off, but know it's a great thing that she's in college and she is right where she should be. We'll make it. When she leaves I am going to rest. She doesn't allow me to be as lazy as I normally like to be after work, she always has something to do, or someone to see!!!!

ksm

We are going on day 4 of no meltdowns! We stopped the Strattera - she took her last one on Monday. We saw the PRNA last evening - and we started generic Prozac. Hopefully, things will be more calm. SHe must have been one of the few that really took her agitation up to new levels on Strattera.

This weekend - both girls will be trying out for a community play. Kind of iffy - with school starting, but even if they don't get parts, they at least get the experience of trying out. They have been active in the community theater for the last 6 years and it is a good thing to be involved in. Funny thing - we got them started in plays because J's behavior was so "dramatic"

School starts on Monday... and I am crossing my fingers for a good year for J (difficult child) in 8th grade. Her sister will be starting 6th grade. I guess it is tough being teen/preteen girls. Hope we all survive it !!! KSM