Good Morning. TGIF. Hope u have a fantastic Friday!

Rabbit

Good Morning. TGIF. Hope u have a fantastic Friday! I will be spending the day at social security. UGH
Hugs Rabbit

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning and TGIF to you too, Rabbit. Ugh about SS. I still am shell shocked at my experience dealing with the staff. You have my sympathies.

We are having a little break from the scorching heat. It's actually a beautiful cool summer morning. Took one of the pups for a short walk. I know it will be hot by afternoon but I'm trying to enjoy the day while I can.

difficult child is plugging along. So far so good.
Have a good weekend everyone.

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Rabbit- I hope everything goes quickly and well for you at SS.

Fran- Stay cool! The heat has been incredible this summer.

We're still Denver, one last day! Duckie and I will be joining ML, Manster & her husband this morning for coffee and then going to see Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt 2 at the Imax. :warrior: Duckie is so excited that she's been carrying around her wizard wand and speaking in a British accent, lol!

Have a great day! :salute:

Marguerite

G'day people.

Rabbit, I hope SS is air conditioned. It could make it worth the while.

Fran, I've missed you, we must be crossing paths in different forums. Enjoy your walk and then batten down the hatches before the afternoon heat.

I've had a busy day, frustrating too. Went to the doctor with mother in law this morning, dropped in on a physiotherapy coffee morning that mother in law should have gone to but chose not to because it was about how to exercise when you're AGEING and that's a dirty word. But we had to walk past and so ended up in there by default; I may have even persuaded mother in law to join the weekly exercise class! Then when I got home I rang the vet about difficult child 3's budgie who has a sore foot. We drove the bird out in the evening to the vet who examined him and gave him a tiny shot of anti-inflammatory. Then once we got home and settled the bird back in his cage with his mate, I headed down to mother in law's to put dinner on. Had some editing to do (only about half an hour's work) then headed back down to mother in law's when husband got home. We just got back - it's cold, wet and horrible. Tomorrow is forecast to be the same and yet easy child 2/difficult child 2 has organised a picnic in the park. I suspect we'll not be going to the park...

Enjoy your Friday.

Marg