Good Morning-TGIF!!:)

Wiped Out

Staff member
Happy Friday Friends!

Wahoo-we made it to the weekend!!!!! I'm up super early because I can't stop coughing. I'm hacking away and know I was keeping up husband so I thought I might as well get up. I hate those beginning of the school year colds. Hopefully I'll be able to sneak in a nap before work.

After work today I'm coming straight home and hopefully have a peaceful and restful evening. I'm so looking forward to not traveling this weekend, after 4 weekends in a row I'm just glad to be staying home this weekend.

Wishing all a happy free choice Friday:) by the way, if you haven't guessed my free choice would be sleeping most of the day away
:sleeping:

Rabbit

Sharon =Hope u feel better and get some rest! Everyone have an great day and weekend. !!!!!
I will be cleaning my old apartment and turning in the keys. I only have it until tomorrow. The keys must be turned in tomorrow at noon. This weekend I can start unpacking my new house. Hugs Rabbit

Malika

Hello all. Sharon: hope you get that peaceful weekend you are hoping for. And get well soon... I join you in your next sneeze as I too have a cold that I hope will not develop into full-blown flu... Do you zap your colds with huge doses of vitamin C? Rabbit: how exciting about your move. Tell us more about your new house. Today is another sunny day and I am gearing up to go to the local town (a 15 minute drive). Apart from not feeling so well today, I get so lazy in the village - this house is like a safe little cocoon that it becomes difficult to leave... There is one shop here but, while I like to support it (and the lovely guy who runs it), it's twice as expensive! And I need to go to the bank... a spot of overdraft juggling is needed! Free-lance translation is pleasant, interesting work but it is not lucrative... I'm about to embark on the editing/translation of the memoirs of a very well-known French statesman and will be paid well below the minimum wage :) Anyway, enough whingeing... my loins need to be girded. Have a good weekend, or as good as can be.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning! TGIF!! Sharon, I hope you're feeling better today so you can rest tonight. My sister is also a teacher and three days into the school year, bam, she got her first cold! Stinks! Rabbit, I'm sure you must be filled with joy, cleaning out the old and setting up the new! Good for you! I have to get into my office at some point this morning, but then I'll be picking up mother in law from the airport. I know, I know, I said I wouldn't, but H is stuck on a job and promises to be home early. I'm hoping I can convince her to nap after we return to the house so I can go food shopping. That's the one thing I haven't gotten to all week! Enjoy your day everyone!