Good Morning Thursday

Rabbit

Good Morning Thursday. Hope everyone has a great day!
Taking difficult child 3 to her BFF's house 1 town away.
Sending Hugs to all. Rabbit
:D

Wiped Out

Staff member
:good_morning:

Rabbit-Hope you have a terrific day. It's nice difficult child 3 will get to see her BFF!

Another nice day here with temps getting into only the high 70s. I'm guessing the really hot weather will decide to stick around once school starts because there is no ac in my school!

This morning I will take difficult child to his dr. appointment. It's with the sleep study doctor, a check up to see how his cpap is helping. I can't decide if it's helping much. Most nights he ends up taking it off in his sleep.

Later today we'll head to the health club. Other than that, I'm thinking I should really start working on some school things.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:icecream:

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good Morning everyone. It's an overcast rainy morning. The garden needs it. It's been horribly hot.

Rabbitt hope difficult child 3 has fun at bff's house.

Wiped out, I can't believe you are thinking school already. Yikes. Have a good day.

It's going to be an errand running day. Nothing too exciting.
Hope you all have a pleasant day.

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

Just a quick pop-in today, I have an early start tomorrow. difficult child 3 has a big day - a study session at school with a couple of teachers then therapist appointment. I've got to chase him now to get to bed. If I can, we'll stop off on the way home and get his hair cut. Then his afternoon tennis game... a busy day.

Enjoy your Thursday!

Marg

LittleDudesMom

:redface: Morning Friends!

Rabbit, hope your day is a good one.

Sharon, hope the appointment goes well. It always seems so hot the first month of school here! Many of the non-ac'd older schools close around here during the really high heat (our humidity is really high as well).

Fran, I'm enjoying the overcast morning and the rain. We had some last night and a little more scheduled today. The garden is happy here too! We hit the high 90's yesterday but only expect low to mid 80's today!

Yes, there is talk of school in the air around here as well. easy child starts in two weeks and difficult child has three full weeks of summer left! We ordered his backpack through ebags yesterday!

I'll be leaving for the office shortly. easy child is sitting for four kids today (five month old twin girls account for two and a 7 and 4 year old boy are the other 2!!!) and then I'll meeting her at the gym at 6:30 for a power hour water class she is teaching. difficult child and I are hitting the book store this afternoon for a summer reading book - I know, I know, wait till the last minute........

Have a great one all :peaceful:

Sharon