Good Morning Thursday!

tiredmommy

Good morning! :coffee:

I hope everyone has a peaceful day. I'll be heading over to the school for my very last volunteer appreciation breakfast at this building. It's kind of bittersweet. Then I'll head to the dry cleaners and to church for altar guild. Duckie has her 2nd day of ELA and girl scouts this evening.

Have a great day! :salute:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

TM-Enjoy that volunteer breakfast-you have done a lot for Duckie's school!

Have I mentioned how much I hate colds?:sick: That, in addition, to not being able to sleep due to the cold made me want to stay curled up under my covers today. Not doing it though because one of my student's last day until sometime in June is today-she is going on a trip to her native country. No way I am missing this day.

We are suppose to get into the 70s today!!! Think I'll wear capris!

After work I have to take difficult child to interview for the day treatment program and then I have to go check out this place that has group social skills and other things.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Marguerite

G'day, people.

TM, I hope you get through this final event without coming too unstuck. Sometimes we need to move on and not look back.

Sharon/LDM, I hope you can warm up fast. Sounds like weather for wearing layers.

We had a day in at difficult child 3's school. He's falling behind in every subject and is going to need a lot more hands-on help from his teachers. Today we spent several hours just working with one teacher on one subject and achieved far less than the teacher had hoped. But it gave her a chance to discover for herself what he is like - she hasn't worked with him before and he IS challenging! So from here on, she says she will structure his work differently so it's not so open-ended.

Tomorrow we have some time to spend catching up on another subject. Then in the afternoon I have an appointment. Also, my best friend got back into the country tonight. I met her daughter in the mall this evening, she was on her way to the airport to collect the weary traveller. I'm hoping to catch up sometime, but I have a busy weekend coming up.

Enjoy your Thursday everyone.

Marg