Good Morning Thursday

Marguerite

Well, we had a productive day today. husband did two loads of washing, including changing the bed for me. Then he spent the day in the garage tinkering with engines. I meanwhile worked on baking foccaccia. I would get one rising (our spare room is very warm from the sun - perfect) and head for the beach. After an hour I'd be back and ready to bake another one. I went alone the first time (also ran some errands first) then took difficult child 3 the next time. Third trip - late afternoon, husband was finished his work and wanted a dip. Unfortunately, he feels the water is still too cold.

I've got a little bit of colour up, a bit more sun on one shoulder than was perhaps wise, but it will be brown tomorrow. I'll need to wear sunscreen on that shoulder tomorrow though, if I do back to the beach. Which I intend to...

difficult child 3 got more schoolwork done today, finished another set of work. He has to keep this up through the school holidays, but the more progress he makes, the easier it is for him to keep working.

The sunny, fine weather is due to continue until about Monday or Tuesday. Saturday will be very hot out west - that's where husband's relatives live, who are coming to visit. They should enjoy our sea breeze. Saturday is forecast to be 40 C (104 F) out to the west of Sydney. Where we live with our breeze from the sea - 31 C (88 F). Much more pleasant! We're having a favourite summer lunch snack - toasted ham, cheese and tomato on foccaccia, with fresh salad. Pavlova for dessert. Can't beat a good pav for a summer dessert - meringue, whipped cream and fresh fruit! Yum!

Enjoy your Thursday.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Marg-Wow-I love how close you live to the beach-3 times in one day-awesome:beach: Your summer lunch sounds delicious!!

We're nowhere near as warm as Marg but we are headed into the 40s today! I can actually start to see our street which has been snow covered for weeks.

We are planning on heading to the health club and then doing some cleaning around the house. husband and I are also planning on taking difficult child to the health club later to play some basketball.

Tonight my brother in law and nephews are stopping in on their way back to Minnesota and spending the night.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!:flowers: