Good Morning Thursday

Marguerite

G'day people.

We've had one of our quiet days at home with difficult child 3 trying to get schoolwork done. He's concentrating better but still far too slow. Tomorrow is a day at school, we have to leave early to drive into the city. I'm hoping difficult child 3 copes with it OK. I think we need to touch base again with study skills, I'm not sure when/how we can do this.

Weather-wise it's steamy, overcast, warm and humid. I'm not looking forward to a day in the city.

Enjoy your Thursday.

Marg

Good Morning Everyone,

Marg, Glad to hear difficult child 3 is able to concentrate better even if he is still working too slowly - At least it's progress in the right direction... Keeping my fingers cross things continue to improve... Happy to hear you had a quiet day at home!

Yesterday I met difficult child 1 for lunch. It was really nice to see him and he seems to be doing well. It's hard to believe he is graduating from our local community college this spring! Time flies...!!!

Tonight husband and I are going to catch an early dinner out and head over to a home improvement store to pick up some paint, new bathroom vanity, sink, etc... We're going to begin a much needed bathroom update that we've put off for way too long. Also repainting the bedrooms. Not looking forward to this but the sooner we begin, the sooner it'll be done...

As always, hope everyone has a great day! SFR

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning ladies.
Marguerite, I wouldn't be looking forward to a hot steamy day in the city. Glad to hear that difficult child is making some progress. How are the areas that were flooded. I imagine it is a long process of drying out and rebuilding.
LFR, sounds like difficult child 1 is doing well It is so satisfying to see our difficult child's making steps forward. You are going to be so happy when you have a new updated bathroom.
We are expecting a pretty severe storm this afternoon husband came home last night to work from home. It's nice to see him during the week even if he is holed up in his office.
Today will be a less hectic day. I think I am caught up. difficult child is going to meet a young man and his mother to be a potential roommate. Sure hope that works out. He is seeing a young lady which seems nice. Early days but she seems pretty functional. Fingers crossed.
Hope you all have a good day.