Good Morning Thursday

Marguerite

G'day people.

Still up near the border of Queensland but we leave in the morning to head back to cooler Sydney. It's been damp all week here, the sun finally came out today so I baked by the pool to get my final holiday colour-up. I'm currently in the local club (free internet) and grabbing a minute before we had back to the holiday unit to pack up.

We'll be back on the air more regularly in a couple of days!

Enjoy your Thursday.

Marg

KTMom91

Was at the hospital late with B, and missed my usual Ambien time, so here I am at 2:45 am. B is more alert, and they moved her to a different room - she was right across from the nurse's station. I told her son J I'd stay with her till he got back from taking her hubby home, and J had a flat tire along the way. We've been doing a marvelous job of tag teaming!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning everyone. It's been a little hectic around here but hoping to slow down the pace for a few weeks.
difficult child was here for a week while husband's family all visitied. All the aunts, uncles and cousins and grandparents from husband's family all in the same house for 5 days. It was a lovely time. Very relaxed and very nice to reconnect with young nephews and nieces.
Now to get house back in shape. Doesn't help that I have a touch of bronchitis. Hope your day is productive.