Good morning Thursday

Marguerite

G'day, people.

I had a quiet day today, difficult child 3 was at school working on an assessment task under the supervision of his SpEd and his Chemistry teacher. He took himself in to school and brought himself home. A lovely rest for me! He also completed the assessment task, which means there's only one left to do now. It will be due next Thursday, his next scheduled day at school. I'm hoping he can work on the task tomorrow and get it out of the way so he can begin to catch up.

I've also been on the phone today trying to organise a neuropsychologist appointment for easy child 2/difficult child 2 who the shrink now thinks has Asperger's. I thought so years ago but nobody would confirm the diagnosis.

Somewhere in there I also need to organise difficult child 3's driving test. School holidays begin next week, that will be the best time to get the testing done.

We've had sun today. They tell us the La Nina event has now finished, but the wet weather will continue for some time. Certainly our plants are feeling the effects; a lot of heavy growth, flowers on plants that never flower at this time of year. I've got a lot of weeding to do and moss to remove. But at least I got the washing dry today! Well, mostly dry. Humidity is still high.

Enjoy your Thursday.

Marg

Good Morning Everyone,

Marg, So nice to see you this morning:D. I'm glad you finally had a quiet, dry, sunny day. I remember when you told us that difficult child 3 just began driving. Time flies... Either that or I'm just getting so much older, lol... Hope you were able to book a neuropsychologist appointment for easy child 2/difficult child 2 - Just another example of how we know our children so much better then the so-called "experts." It can be so frustrating...

It's a cool, cloudy day here, a big change from yesterday. Last night was not a good one. easy child/difficult child 3 issues. Got to work off a bit of steam and am heading to the fitness room.

Hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... SFR

Tiapet

Old Hand
G'day marguerite! Glad the difficult child did his task and hope that he completes the one he did. It's also good that you have the diagnosis that you thought was there all along. Always helpful. Good luck with the weeding! We've had some really nice, warm weather here lately and it seems like it's going to be sticking around (unseasonable warm). There has been quite a bit of rain though. It's making it difficult to start our garden. We need to till the ground since it's a first time start. We were able to plant some pansies in a small flower garden area but middle difficult child procrastinated so half of them died off before she actually got them in. It's "her" personal garden area. I'm hoping they will regrow as they tend to be a hardy plant.

I hope your day goes well.