Good Morning Tuesday. Have a terrific Tuesday!Ru Glad for Winter or missing summer?

Rabbit

Good Morning Tuesday. Have a terrific Tuesday!Ru Glad for Winter or missing summer? Back to driving everybody everywhere. UGH of of my difficult children needs to learn how to drive! Hugs Rabbit

svengandhi

79 days till spring - does that answer the question. Despite having lived in the Northeast my entire life, I have never gotten used to winter. I HATE it.

buddy

Hate cold, dont mind snow if it is warm and only on the grass. LOL

I can't complain since we have only about an inch and we just had our first two days of cold really. By tomorrow back in the 30's until next Sat again, then maybe some snow. I hope it makes winter feel faster. by now usually I am super sick of it.

For me it is about the dark. I love when it starts to turn around and we get more and more light.

Malika

I love snow :)
Winter has not really shown its teeth here. Many warm, mild, sunny days - like today - and I have only had to light the log fire a few times (otherwise I huddle over the electric radiator as I work!) Like Buddy, it is the dark, grey skies I find difficult. Used to hate the British winter for that reason.
First day of school for J here, as for many of you there. He was happy to go!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

So wishing it was summer!! Can't complain about winter too much though as we still have not had a snow we've had to shovel and all we have is a dusting. It's only 8 degrees this morning but by Thursday they are predicting us to be back in the 40s. Like Buddy and Malika I need more daylight!!!

Not much on our agenda today except difficult child has a therapist appointment this afternoon.

Tonight, however, is Michigan's bowl game!!! GO BLUE!!!

InsaneCdn

Winter... what winter.
We should be -20C by now... and tons of snow... and we have NEITHER.

Can't even go cross-country!
Can't throw snow-balls!
No forts!
Hardly cold enough for rinks!

GIVE ME WINTER, PLEASE.

(I'd rather have it now... than in March!)

Good morning. Hope your day is going better than mine.
(now up to 3 system crashes to fix, and... the day has just started)

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning!

My feeling is that if we have to endure cold temps, give me the fluffy white stuff please~

I have a feeling our area is in for icy rain instead of snow this winter...although, it has not snowed since Halloween (which in and of itself it strange) and this morning we got a few snow flurries....what is up with that??

But mostly, I'm a summertime-girl. Love the summertime!