Good Morning Tuesday

Marguerite

G'day, people.

I had a busy day today, beginning with cleaning and cooking (with help). I had my former cleaner stepping in to help today, my new cleaner is away. It was good to talk to tis guy, he is a friend, but I remembered why I asked to be taken off his roster. He got the vacuuming done in half the time, with a lot less dust in the bin afterwards. Then after he had left I was finding pieces of paper on the floor where he had allegedly cleaned. I also asked him to knock down some cobwebs round the house, but I don't think he got any. Certainly, I got a lot more after he left.

*sigh*

It was cold today, and wet. The washing is draped around the spare room. I've got food to pack away tonight (ready to turn into lasagne for tomorrow night). I like to prepare ahead.

This afternoon after difficult child 3 finished schoolwork, we had to go out to his drama class. Despite the rain and fog, difficult child 3 wanted to drive. So I let him - it was a challenge. husband & I had dinner together as we usually do (difficult child 3 buys himself a burger or pizza and eats it in the car) and I got the grocery shopping done. Despite all this we still have an earlier night on Tuesdays because we come straight home instead of watching TV with mother in law.

So to capitalise on this, we are heading for bed to hopefully catch up on sleep!

Enjoy your Tuesday, everyone.

Marg

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Marg! I hope you were able to get that good night's rest. When my girls were little I hired a cleaner for the summer, once a week. I had to let her go as she basically used Windex on every surface and when I could no longer bear the suspense, I asked her why my wood floors felt so greasy and she told me that she uses the Murphy's Oil Soap like I asked her to...except she was using it straight! No water. Ugh, it was enough!

Today I have some running around to do before packing (H and I are going away for a few days to see his family at the beach). I'm having lunch with my difficult child-nephew who is in his 4th month of recovery from opiates - prayers for him that he stays strong. I can't wait to see him, it's been a while. I have to check into my office to square a few things away there and oversee difficult child. I'm very aggravated with her this morning...more later.

Well, gotta get going, it's going to be a very full day!

Have a nice day everyone!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Marg-Having a cleaning person that doesn't do a good job would certainly be frustrating!! I hope you sleep well tonight!

Jo-Prayers for your nephew. Sorry difficult child has been aggravating. Keep thinking to yourself that your get away is almost here. Time at the beach sounds blissful:beach:

We are having another hot, humid, cloudy, probably rainy and stormy day. We aren't sending difficult child to camp today because they are going to a zoo about an hour and a half away and he has a therapist appointment this morning. With this heat he wouldn't do well. I had planned to take him to the pool but I don't think the weather is going to cooperate.

easy child has a therapist appointment. this afternoon and then husband is going to take her driving.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful: