Good Morning Tuesday.

Rabbit

Good Morning Tuesday. Have a terrific Tuesday!Ru Glad for Fall or missing summer?
I am glad for fall but Do miss those less stressful quieter Summer days. Gotta start my "taxi service"
Hugs Rabbit

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Friends!

difficult child was up early today, his 16th Birthday! We've opened presents and looked at his first two years of life photo book! Wow how fast the years have gone by - blink of an eye is so right.

Today is also easy child's first day of school. She's already called this morning and is so excited now that she's declared a major (Special Education teacher).

Today will be filled with teenagers for me. I'll be picking up three around 11 - they will hang here for awhile, then I'll drop them at the movies (and go to the office for a couple hours), then early dinner out and hanging at the house! I'm actually looking forward to it - I love being a mom! Looking at all the old photos brought back some lovely memories of the children's early years.....

I hope your day is filled with "good stuff" too.

Sharon

Marguerite

G'day people.

Rabbit, we're seeing signs of spring but it will be a while yet. Lots of new growth and the jasmine and peach blossom is in flower.

Sharon, sounds like a really lovely day planned. Hope it goes well!

We had a session in at school for difficult child 3 but he was not coping well, he and his teacher were in the library but the place was noisy. difficult child 3 really can't cope with noise and distraction. We ended up heading home earlier than planned. Tomorrow we stay home, I have a physiotherapy appointment. Hopefully difficult child 3 will get some schoolwork done while I'm out. We've just had to make the decision to drop another subject for difficult child 3 - about two months to go to the end of his school year, and he just won't make it, not and have enough to go on with for next year. He now has one subject left, and has to work intensively with his teacher to have a chance at passing. It has NOT been a good year.

I may have to pull the plug on school totally, for next year. We will have other options but difficult child 3 has to not only pull his socks up (which he has done) but keep them up (which I'm not sure he is doing).

Enjoy your Tuesday.

Marg

KTMom91

Good morning!

I am so excited I can hardly stand it! We leave later today to head North to get Miss KT settled in at college, then Hubby and I have several days of sightseeing and visiting with fellow Warrior Moms before heading back to the Valley.

Miss KT is alternating between nervous/cranky, excited, and frantically packing, with her Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) running rampant. I'm alternating between wanting to strangle her and pride that she's going so far away and starting a new life.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!!

Rabbit-Fall is my favorite season!!! However, I'm just not ready to let go of summer yet even though I've been in working almost every day for two weeks.

Sharon-Happy Birthday to your difficult child
:hapBday:Sixteen-wow!!!! Congrats to easy child as well-glad she is excited to be starting-I know she'll be a wonderful Special Education teacher!! Enjoy your day!

Kiesta-Have a great day!

Marg-I'm sorry difficult child 3 is struggling so much right now with school.

Mary-Enjoy the time! I can hear the pride in your voice! I understand the wanting to strangle part too:)

husband and I were up super early this morning, 3:00, to drive his sister to Milwaukee so she could get on the ferry to Michigan. We got back home around 6:30 and crashed for awhile.

In a bit I'm headed into work for more conferences. It's a rainy day here so I won't feel like I'm missing my last bit of pool time!

Wishing everyone a day filled with reasons for smiles and laughter:)