Good morning Tuesday

Marguerite

G'day, people.

I've been a bit MIA lately, just incredibly busy. Also currently not well, bad cold/chest infection/sinus infection. We're having the coldest start to summer that we've had for over 50 years. Certainly not in my memory. We have winter weather. I mean midwinter, and generally by now we're at the beach every day. I saw my rheumatologist last Thursday and he told me to get into the water and walk. Not in this weather, boyo! The GP yesterday laughed when I told her, she agreed to stay out of the water for now.

At least the icy gales have dropped for now. But they'll be back...

Enjoy your day, and don't feel too jealous of our summer. It's on holiday for a while!

Marg

Malika

I wonder what MIA stands for, Marguerite? Mind in Aspic? Mostly in Absentia? I am curious :) I hope you get walking in water weather soon...
One of my fillings fell out last night, as I was walking back from school with J. This led to an interesting conversation this morning. He is listening to a lot of audio stories (from the computer) at the moment - this morning we had "Beauty and the Beast". He asked what ugly meant so I explained that, and then said that it was not something one should say to people because it would hurt their feelings. He asked me to say it to him so he could see whether it hurt his feelings. I duly called him ugly. He reflected solemnly for a moment. "No," he pronounced. "It does not hurt my fillings."
Have a good day everyone, or as good as may be.

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning!

Marg, would you prefer "mind in aspic" to "missing in action"!!!! Malika, haven't anyone mention aspic in years - my mother used to serve it on a regular basis! Hope you get to feeling better Marg - wish you had a nice warm indoor pool near so you could do your water-walking. Hold on, summer is coming....

Malika, cute story! Hope your day is a good one!

difficult child was up early this morning at about 4:30 - I decided to sleep another 1/2 hour....when I came down, he had gone in the family room and put the tree on for me - he knows I love my coffee by the tree! When I came downstairs he met me at the bottom of the steps with a big smile - it's the little things!

Have a good day all
:rudolph:

StressedM0mma

Good Morning all. Today is difficult child's 2nd psychiatrist appointment. I am actually quite excited about it. difficult child told me last night that she hates the way she feels on the Zoloft, and wants to ask to switch medications, or go back on the Celexa. She actually talked to me last night. So, hopefully this is a beginning. Have a great day everyone!!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Marg-So good to see you and I've been missing you! Sorry to hear your weather is so cold! I actually look forward to hearing about your warmer weather while we are having cooler weather.

Malika-What a cute story.

Sharon-How sweet of difficult child!

Stressed-Glad difficult child is talking!

Super tired this morning; I'm sure I'll be fine once the day gets going. easy child/difficult child has the day off so she is (hopefully) going to cook dinner for us! I left her a recipe of a chicken/apple/garlic that she loves.

Hoping all have a beautiful day!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
What a great morning thread! I just loved hearing all the nice stories and, Marg, I've missed you also. Sharon, enjoy dinner!

Today, I am meeting with the HR person my boss has lined up for when I'm out on disability. I'm a little nervous because, as I've said, I think he wants her to have more of a hand in our HR stuff, but I'm not freaking over it anymore. Just taking it one day at a time.

Tonight, difficult child and I will be putting together some Yule logs. She has several logs that H drilled holes in and all the stuff to decorate them. Fun!

Enjoy the day everyone!

Good Morning Everyone,

Marg hope you feel better soon! What a nasty start to your summer - Hope the weather improves soon!

Malika, Take care of that filling. Cute story about J!

Sharon (LDM), What a thoughtful, sweet thing for your difficult child to do!

Stressed M0mma, Hope difficult child's 2nd psychiatrist appointment goes well.

Today didn't start out too well. easy child/difficult child 2 flooded the toilet. Nothing like starting the day with a toilet plunger in hand,, lol... At least it isn't raining. The temps are supposed to drop and it should be in the low thirties by the end of the week. Hoping it doesn't snow but if it does, I'll be sure to box it up and send it to you LDM! This afternoon I have to pick up difficult child 3/easy child after school. She has a quiz she needs to make-up. I think we'll stop by the mall on the way back. Going to get another cup of coffee and head to the exercise room. Hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... SFR

Good Morning Sharon (WO) and hearts and roses - I type really slowly in the mornings - It takes awhile for my fingers to wake up. Sharon, It's so nice that easy child is cooking dinner this evening. It sounds delicious! hearts and roses, Hope you and difficult child have fun decorating tonight.