Good Morning Tuesday:)

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All!!

Super excited today because it is the last day of school. This has been one crazy year although the kids make it worthwhile!
Still looking forward to some down time (relatively speaking). Also I'm hoping to be here more often as these last few weeks have been super intense.

Wishing all a day filled with sunshine in your hearts!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Sharon, enjoy your last day of school. Hope your summer is full of naps and fun activities. Time is flying by isn't ?
Your kids are growing up fast and you are still here to talk about it. Pretty impressive.

Estherfromjerusalem

Well, good morning to you all! I am back in Israel after two gorgeous weeks in England. When I booked the trip I wasn't aware of the jubilee celebrations for the queen's sixty years on the throne, but it was a lot of fun (on TV, I don't do crowds!). I stayed with cousins who live in the middle of town near Marble Arch, and it was just wonderful. I read five books, met loads of friends and family, didn't touch a computer, and was spoiled by my cousins. Went to the theatre, went to a concert -- just had a wonderful time. But it's good to be back home now, and I have several jobs waiting for me so back to work we go! It rained every day in England except for one day, and was very grey all the time. Back here in Israel it is lovely and sunny, if somewhat warm (understatement).

Have a good day everyone!

Love, Esther