Good morning Tuesday

Marguerite

Just a quick g'day. We've had a busy, tiring day today. I took mother in law to the neurologist then she wanted to go shopping. Trouble is, she is now so frail that she can't manage to walk around the supermarket. I managed to borrow a mobility scooter for her and it was a success.

Tomorrow difficult child 3 has another driving test. This time I'm making him shower, shave and wear a suit. I suspect he didn't get his licence last time because the examiner thought he was about to go street racing afterwards or something.

We're in the wind down for the mid year break. difficult child 3's college is finished for a month but he still has another week of school.

The rest of the week is getting busy with easy child 2/difficult child 2's medical/psychiatric stuff. We're getting closer to a diagnosis and treatment for her (I hope).

Enjoy your Tuesday.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Marg-Keeping my fingers crossed for difficult child 3!

Busy morning already. I had a therapist appointment and then went to the grocery store. husband went for a haircut and easy child had her eyebrows done.

Not sure about the rest of the day. Maybe swimming because it is a scorcher here!

Wishing all a wonderful day!

L

Liahona

We have two pumpkin plants that sprouted. I haven't gardened since 2004 and the seeds were that old as well. I'm surprised they actually sprouted. There was a stray cat in the yard this morning. The kids loved that.