Good Morning, Tuesday!

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:
I've got a busy day planned with a small parent's event coinciding with a children's event at the local park today. :princess: I'd appreciate some good thoughts, prayers and beads rattled that all goes well as it looks pretty cool today with the possibility of a rain out. That would be sad as I've put a lot of work into this. :rolleyes: Then, Duckie has cheer tonight. She's really looking forward to it.
Have a great day! :smile:

LittleDudesMom

:coffee: Good Tuesday Morning Everyone!

TM, fingers crossed that the weather holds for your events today! Typically we would be thrilled with the cooler damp weather in August :surprise:

Was woken up this morning by my mother leaning over my bed and giving me a kiss!!!!!!!! That hasn't happened in years. She will be heading out shortly to go down to Paris Island, SC to watch my cousin graduate from the Marine camp there. We were just a stop along the way.

A good day in our house today. easy child will drop me off at the office while she runs some errands downtown. Then she'll pick me up and we are getting difficult child to go to the movies. After that......it's up for grabs.

Wishing everyone a great day :thumb:

Sharon

smallworld

Good Tuesday morning!

TM, hope all goes well at the park today. Glad Duckie is enjoying cheer.

We have a few events on the calendar today. A has tutoring this morning for her Bat Mitzvah (scheduled for February 9). J has a psychiatrist appointment this afternoon (hope he goes willingly -- hasn't been easy this summer). M will hang with me. She has a summer reading assignment that we need to complete by next Monday when school begins.

Hope you have a peaceful day. Hi to anyone who snuck in.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Good morning.

Wishing you good weather. Would hate for you not to be able to do something you planned.

Taking easy child to orthodontisit this morning as she pulled the chain off her tooth. Hate the thought of more oral surgery. Otherwise should be quiet day here. Of course I know better than to plan for that.

Good morning to anyone that snuck in and good morning to those that follow.

Beth

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

TM-Keeping fingers crossed you don't get rained out today and that both you and Duckie have fun at park! :princess:

Sharon-Sounds like a good day for you! Enjoy! :flower:

SW-Sounds like a busy day. :dance: I hope J goes willingly to the appointment.

Beth-Hoping you get that quiet day! :smile: Poor easy child, I hope it doesn't mean more surgery!

Went into school for about an hour yesterday for the first time to start getting ready. easy child is going to come with-me for a bit today, not willingly, but we have to register her for high school today and both schools are on the same side of the city. Hard to believe she is going to be in high school this year! I'm quite sure I'm not old enough for that to be true! :surprise:

Sometime today I will get in a workout and a nap! :smile: I'm just hoping we start to dry out. I'm so tired of the rain! I think I've forgotten what the sun looks like! Our computer has been down a lot lately too but I don't know if that is related to the heavy rains or not!

I hope everyone enjoys a peaceful day-hi to anyone who snuck in! :kisses:

M

ML

TM,

My prayers, good thoughts, positive thinking and vibrational fine tuning coming your way. I have a great feeling that today will be great!

K

Kjs

Good Morning to all.

Well, day two of getting up at 4 and going to the gym. Only today I was a bit sore. pretty bad, since I only road the bike for 20 minutes and the stepper for 10, with a few weights in between yesterday.

Today I did the same, but must not of done as many weights since I was out of there in about 45 minutes.

Then took dogs for a walk, washing the bedding in easy child's room. Gosh what a mess. He only comes home for half the week so I haven't been in there for a while.

In a bit of a rush this morning. Have a few appointments today. Foot doctor. My feet have been killing me. Even though I am within the weight limits for 6 feet tall, I know I am not comfortable at my weight. Maybe that is why my feet hurt! But they swell up and hurt when I am just sitting there.

Hope everyone's plans goes as hoped. Have a good day.