Good Morning Wednesday Hope its a Wonderful Wednesday!!!Hows Your weather?

Rabbit

Good Morning Wednesday Hope its a Wonderful Wednesday!!! It finally stopped raining here and we r supposed to have a nice Spring day. GFG1will be home on Friday! I am glad. Hugs Rabbit

TerryJ2

Hi, Best of luck on Friday! I hope it turns out wonderfully.

It stormed yesterday from about 3 p.m.-3 a.m. I'm tired! The worst storm was around 4:15. I saw direct lightning hits, and then firetrucks heading for the site. Two hours later, I got a text from the Nat'l Weather svc: Warning. Severe thunderstorms in are until 7:30 p.m. NO, really?? Nothing like warning someone after the fact.

Our yard was flooded but it has all drained now. (More on that on the WC.)

difficult child was a jerk last night ... better this a.m. He does not like the idea that if baseball is cancelled due to crummy field conditions, I will take him to the Boy's Club. husband leaves for a trip this afternoon. I am NOT looking forward to handling difficult child on my own over the weekend. Fingers crossed!

Marguerite

G'day, everyone.

Rabbit, you're bouncy this morning! Enjoy your spring weather.

Terry, I hope difficult child improves for you over the weekend. Maybe it was all the stormy weather that upset him.

We've got fine but cold weather at the moment. Driving home tonight, the windows kept fogging up from the cool air every time I drove near the river. We had our afternoon in the club (difficult child 3 & me) and, wonder of wonders, difficult child 3 got an entire subject's work done. In half an hour!

Tomorrow we have a day at school where hopefully he will get another two sets of work completed. Fingers crossed. Two per week is maintenance. Anything more helps to reduce the backlog. We have a HUGE backlog!

I'm also picking up my new glasses tomorrow. I hope they look alright. I'm a bit nervous, I didn't get to see the design properly.

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg

keista

Good morning indeed! I spent the morning watching DD1 perform in the school talent show. She wrote another song and sang it acapella this time. She was AWESOME. :)

We finally got some serious rain last night, but the lightning that came with it started yet more wildfires. UHG. We went to the parent's night of the talent show and I even managed to drag son to it to support his sister. Since we weren't getting any rain he asked if he could walk home at the intermission. I let him go, but sure enough, the skies opened up before he got home. He was actually still walking when we got home so we picked up a very large drowned rat. Amazingly, he took it in stride and with a very positive attitude! YAY! Although, we do find it ironic that DD1's song is entitled "Nature's Melody"