Good Morning Wednesday If U could have Wednesday Wish What would it be?

Rabbit

Good morning Wednesday. I hope everyone has a great day!
My Wednesday wish would be for a later bus pick up ( 6:30 am now) for difficult child 2. I am looking forward to lunch with some of my Extended dysfunctional family.NOT! Sending hugs to all Rabbit

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Rabbit and all to follow!

Rabbit, my wed wish would be that it were friday! Hope you muddle through the lunch without injury!!!

Another full day at the house for me today. Being down with the flu just created havoc on my schedule and my house! I've not taken down the Hallowween decorations yet!

Wishing everyone a great middle of the week!

Sharon

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

Rabbit, 6.30 am sounds like a very early start. I don't blame you wanting a later pick-up.

Sharon/LDM, I hope you can shake off the flu quickly.

MWM, don't wish time away just yet. I haven't got enough time before Friday, to get everything done.

Wednesday already, huh? I didn't get to post yesterday on the morning thread. We did get to the club just as the Melbourne Cup was running, we missed the start. But we saw the finish - no, none of the horses in our sweep came anywhere. We didn't even get the hairy goat (the horse that comes last, which pays the sweep entry cost back). easy child 2/difficult child 2 almost won the pub's best hat prize. She was definitely turning heads. I forgot to take my camera but easy child 2/difficult child 2 did get a photo. She will send it to me, she said, when she works out how to download from her new camera.

Today was a quiet day, much cooler than yesterday's heatwave. Tomorrow is also going to be cool (and maybe a bit damp). difficult child 3 has a study day to prepare the kids for next week's exams. easy child 2/difficult child 2 came over to do some washing. I grabbed the chance to start the unemployment welfare paperwork for her. I had to call welfare about difficult child 3's need to apply for disability (which, ifhe qualifies, kicks in when he turns 16). I also will ahve to reapply for Carer payment.

I hate paperwork.

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg

horserider

:woohoo: My first day out of a retail job I worked for a year and did not enjoy. No more :crazy2:customers..

Start my new job on Monday, back to my old career - inside sales, engineering co. After a very hard year with my difficult child this is my blessing. Have a great day everyone.

:fall:.......soon :snowing:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

Rabbit, hope lunch is better than you expected.

Sharon, I never got any decorations up for Halloween.

MWM, Friday doesn't sound so bad.

Marg, I hate paperwork as well.

Horserider, congrats on the new position.

My wish for today is to get to the other end with-o crashing. I have 3 appts today; therapist, Occupational Therapist (OT) & PT. I fear all this therapy is getting to be too much - all this running about & such.

I found the title for my extra mini van & have a bit of paperwork to finish on this trade. The barter for a year of piano lessons for the van. I'm thrilled.

I'm off to check the board then get ready for my therapist appointment.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Good morning all!!!

My Wednesday wish... Is that it were 7 PM Friday and that Friday night lasted forever. No worries about the future, no issues, just quiet time.