Good Morning Wednesday!

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Where is everyone? Did our early crowd decide to sleep in?

I'm hoping not to work today. I've fallen greatly behind at home over the last few weeks and I'm stressed from it. I haven't even decorated for Halloween yet. :( I worked for a friend yesterday that is assigned to a child in Duckie's old kindergartner teacher's classroom. She's just the best teacher ever. :thumbsup: The child was really a remarkable little boy. He was easily distracted, could be disruptive to the class, has some major sensory issues, seemed to have a temper (read ODD), but he was also completely non-verbal 8 months ago. And, he worked really hard at doing the right thing. :)

Anyway... I'll be home today digging out from the hole. :rolleyes:

Have a great day! :salute:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

TM-The child you worked with yesterday does sound remarkable! I hope you don't have to work today so you can get your cleaning done. Then you can come clean at my house;) Sorry you are stressed about it, you have had so much you are dealing with lately! Try to find a little time today to do something nice for you.

This morning I'm dropping off easy child at school, have a dr. appointment. and then later this afternoon I'll be on my way to Florida! if everything goes on time we should be there by 7:30 tonight!

Wishing everyone a peaceful week:peaceful:

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

TM, if it's any consolation I NEVER decorate for Halloween. I've got a dinner I'm supposed to be going to, I had been loooking forward to it but now I'm looking forward to getting out of it. I may actually organise an alternative celebration - perhaps go to the pub with easy child 2/difficult child 2 while aI give my dinner ticket to someone I know who will really enjoy joiing the group I'm leaving. Someone who will be a real thorn in their sides... trick or treat! As for that child - he sounds a lot like easy child 2/difficult child 2 at that age. It's wonderful he has such a great support in place.

Sharon/WO, you sound like you have a busy day. Enjoy Florida, drive safely.

As usual it's late tonight. Very tired. At this time of night when I finally get the computer from difficult child 3, he comes in and talks to me for a few seconds at a time, every 30 seconds. Very frustrating. Then when I finally snap, he gets all hurt and offended because he was only making conversation...

A big day today at difficult child 3's school, working on a staffing committee. We had difficult child 3 set up with his laptop and the occasional teacher dropping in.The committee I was on (only three of us) gets provided with morning tea and lunch (sandwiches) so I kept taking a plate to difficult child 3 (which helped me make sure he was working). When I was just about finished, I took the last of the sandwiches to difficult child 3 to discover another kid we've got to know well was visiting the school also (private tutoring, I think) and the boys were enjoying a good chat.

I got some shopping done on the way home. Today was a very hot day, supposedly the hottest since the end of last summer. So they reckon this summer will be the hottest yet.

Tomorrow is cleaning/cooking plus working on a carefully-worded letter to help clear my reputation. I finally got an expert opinion back clearing me, I now need to share this opinion with the idiots causing me trouble...

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

TM, I don't decorate until T'giving; a few items & then Christmas. However my block goes nuts & you should see all the stuff out there for Halloween ~ I'm the scrooge of the holiday.

Sharon, you are outta here! I'm so excited you get a mom weekend. Have fun & a margarita for me.

Marg, you live in a very "small" community, don't you? To have people do their best to ruin your reputation for a statement you may have made or whatever - I'm fuming for you.

I've Occupational Therapist (OT) & PT at 2 this afternoon; it's raining cats & dogs so that makes me want to sleep. I may just do that for a bit more this morning. (Probably not)

My dad, sister & brother in law are coming to town this Friday bring my grand niece along. Dad & brother in law are putting gutters up on my garage & winterizing the house. You know, caulking & the like.

Meanwhile, Sis, niece T, kt & grand niece are heading to the zoo to go trick or treating.

Have a good one all.