Good Morning Wednesday

Rabbit

Good Morning All! Hope everyone has a GREAT day! I am looking at colleges local no dorm for difficult child 3. She passed her GED! :D

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Rabbit-Congrats to difficult child 3!!:) Enjoy your day!

Long day ahead. After work husband, difficult child, and I are going to head to the west side health club and after that both difficult child and easy child have psychiatrist appts. Then easy child has to be dropped back off at cheer leading practice. I should get home around 7:30 tonight with difficult child and husband should get home with easy child around 8:30.

Think I'll be in bed early tonight!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

LittleDudesMom

;) Good Morning!

Rabbit, we haven't seen you for a while - glad to hear the good news for difficult child 3! Hope your day is a good one.

Sharon, sounds like quite a day for your family! If I had difficult child out of the house for 12 hours......well, I don't even want to think about it. He really needs the down time after school. This is something I noticed when he was in like 4th or 5th grade. He worked really hard to hold it together. When he got in the car it was almost like a huge exhale because he had been holding his breath all day!

Had a hugely productive day at work yesterday. Never got to the W-2s, but got a lot of other work done! I'll be the upstairs maid at home today! Mom will be coming in next week and various teens, including easy child, used "grandmother's rooms" over the holidays so there's a LITTLE detailing to do! Have a little organization to do in my office up there and difficult child's room.

Wishing you all a great Wednesday!

Sharon

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Morning all,

Quick note to you all as I have a PCA to interview this morning. Hope all your daily routines & activities are productive & that you find some "me" time.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning everyone.

Rabbitt, great news about the GED. Way To Go!!

Wiped Out, good luck with the appts, work out and early to bed. No wonder you are wiped out.

LDM, I know what you mean about a little detailing after the holidays. I'm still finishing up.

Timer, good luck with the interview. Fingers crossed that aide is one of the good guys.

The weather has been glorious lately. I was actually too warm walking yesterday with the pups. I only had a fleece and puffy vest on and I couldn't wait to get it off.
difficult child met with Voc Rehab and case manager yesterday. We are still working on moving forward. Hopefully there will be some testing done and possibly a training program. Everything takes soooooooo long. No funding for the services we already were approved for so that's that. Sigh.

It's been a busy week but I hope to be able to take mom out for a little ride and maybe early dinner. Some fresh air will do her well.