Good Morning Wednesday

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

We had a quiet day at home today. difficult child 3 worked a lot better today but there's still room for improvement. Still, he's making an effort.

Tomorrow I have to see my GP in the afternoon, mother in law wants to come out too so she can get her grocery shopping done. It's going to slow me down, but I'll be home long enough in the morning to get difficult child 3 started on some productive work (I hope).

My sister J continues to improve a little. On oxygen prongs now, and can't remember a thing from the last fortnight (thank goodness). But she also doesn't know her diagnosis and suspects something is being kept form her. She knows it's not cancer, but the doctors are waiting for the final pathology results to be in, to tell her. We're waiting. But the indications are, it's still going to be bad news. I'm hoping they tell her tomorrow. She has a right to know, and to be part of the decisions that need to be on the table.

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

Marg, as always "sis" is in my prayers daily , along with strength & wisdom for the entire family.

kt is off to school tho she tried to convince me she was "sick". No protruding bones or projectile vomiting so off she goes. :)

After school yesterday kt made a batch of oatmeal scotchies - a cookie that brings me back to my childhood. I remember helping my mom mix those up & bake them. That time with mom was more fun than eating the results.

I have a therapist appointment this morning, home to paperwork & chores that I didn't finish yesterday. Picking kt up @ 1:30 for a therapist appointment - not sure I want to handle two therapy sessions in one day.

Have a good day al.