Good Morning Wednesday

Marguerite

Another day at home. Cold, a bit overcast. Tomorrow will be colder, the wind is coming off the snow and we can sure feel it.

Tomorrow I take easy child 2/difficult child 2 to her first therapist appointment. Fingers crossed! This person is supposed to be brilliant with anxiety. After that I hope to get some rest in the car before picking up husband to take him to a time-share presentation I've got us hooked into. We already own time share, so we're not likely to buy any more! But they said we won a holiday so I won't say not to that.

difficult child 3 will be staying home, mother in law will be getting her own dinner (I hope). We left her a serve of lasagne from tonight, hopefully she'll eat it even if we're not there. husband & I are planning on trying a new restaurant tomorrow night after the time share presentation.

I slept badly last night (still stressing about problems with difficult child 3's teacher; I posted a few weeks ago and the problems are still unresolved) so I'm hoping to get some sleep tonight. I might need to take something.

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning Marguerite. Send some of that cold weather my way would you? I'm about ready for a break in temps.
Good luck with difficult child/easy child 2 and the t doctor. Cognitive training did wonders for easy child and his anxiety. Anti anxiety medications helped when it was
at it's worst.
I know you are stressing about teacher. It's pretty difficult to function if one member of the team has sown the seeds of mistrust. Hang in there.
You are the only person I know, besides me, that has no brakes on the whirl around your life. There are things to be done and not much relief in site.
I am excited to see my easy child tomorrow. He is joining us in Texas for a few days then home to NC for a week. He has taken my cousins from Milan through Disney and they
have loved the experience. It was unexpected I think. It's always satisfying to know you have done a good job. I think I organized their tour of the eastern US pretty well.

Lots of errands today. Hope you all have a productive day.

Marguerite

You are the only person I know, besides me, that has no brakes on the whirl around your life.

I do have brakes, Fran. My health - I tire easily, so I have to build in a lot of rest breaks. Believe it or not! But while I rest, I still try to get other tasks done (editing, for example).

Enjoy your time with easy child. And as for the heat bothering you - our days are getting longer, I noted the later sunset today. The cold weather will be with you all too soon.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Marg-I always love trying new restaurants-hope it's a good one. I'm sorry you are having to stress over that teacher. As a teacher, I'm upset that she would go this long without talking with you. I hope you begin to warm up soon-I know how long winter can be!

Fran-I bet that your relatives enjoyed a great tour of the Eastern U.S.! Enjoy Texas and your visit with easy child!

husband and I did boot camp this morning-it was a great workout. In a bit I'm headed to a friend/coworker to work on some planning for the upcoming school year. That will take up most of the day and then I hope to get home by 3:30 so I can get a short nap before difficult child gets home.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
It's diificult for me to post a lot from my iPhone, so I just popped in to say good morning!

H and I are on our drive down to Fire Island-yeah!

Enjoy the day everyone!