Good Morning Wednesday

Marguerite

G'day people.

I had another quiet day at home today. Still not feeling well, I'm seeing the doctor in the morning. mother in law has an appointment too (because I made one for her) and then if she's not too tired, we're going shopping. I haven't organised wheels for her yet, I hope there is a scooter available.

difficult child 3 got some more schoolwork done today - he's made good progress, considering it is still summer holidays. I rewarded him with a computer game together, him and me.

I did manage to get to the beach for about an hour this afternoon. I decided to not go for a swim, I felt too exhausted and while I love swimming, it tired me out. Another sign I'm not well. But it was still pleasant to lie on the beach in my swimsuit and read the daily paper. There were only about a dozen people on the whole beach - that's typical of midweek, even in summer. In winter the whole beach is often deserted, except for people walking home. The beach is a shortcut to and from the shops for a lot of people.

We just got back from dinner at mother in law's. Leftovers, tonight. But good leftovers. It meant it was an easy dinner for us, which I needed.

Hopefully earlier to bed tonight, to get some sleep. Depending on what the doctor finds down my throat, I could be on antibiotics tomorrow.

Enjoy your Wednesday. Mine was pleasant despite feeling yucky.

Marg

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Marg- I do hope you are on the mend soon. Good thinking with the left-over dinner. I often plan my meals that way for a busy night. Nothing beats reheating a delicious homemade meal!

Duckie is an angry child today. She has been dawdling and preoccupied with her electronics to the point that I must nag her to get her stuff done. Then she gets upset and accuses me of yelling (not true) so she has lost said electronics for two whole days until the school week is over. You'd think I'm denying her food or water, lol! :rofl:

So my plan for today is to finish packing up the Christmas decorations and sort/clean up Duckie's craft area. It's rather messy! Then, I sit as Duckie has an after school audition for the school play.

Have a great day! :salute:

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Marg and all to follow!

Very quickly we have hit the mid part of the week!

Marg, hope the doctor something that will fix you up real quick! Glad you took it a little easy today and sat in the sun. You haven't had enough of those days this summer.

A house day for me today. Mom called from her sister's last night and said she was not feeling well (she's been battling a throat and sinus issue for a few weeks) and is going to stay at least an extra day. It's good news on two fronts. I'm happy she won't be making the five hour drive while not feeling well (she is 75) and it gives me more time to organize some projects I am working on here at the house.

I hope your day is a good one.

Sharon

Good Morning Everyone:bloodshot::coffee2:,

Marg, I hope you and your mother in law are both feeling better soon!!!

TM, Don't you know only cruel and abusive parents would ever think of denying difficult children electronics for two days, lol...?!!! Sorry about Duckie's "melt-down!!!"

It must be going around because difficult child 2 had a HUGE one before school today:grrr:. easy child/difficult child 3 refused to get up or take the dog out. We told her that if she missed her ride to school, she would be dealing with an unexcused absence. Somehow, she managed to drag herself out of bed... FREE at last!!! I really could use a bit of :wine: in my caffeine this morning, lol...

Speaking of caffeine, I need just a bit more before beginning the day. My "favorite sanity saver" has some sort of rash and has a vet appointment soon.

Hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or at least smile today... SFR

Sharon (LDM), I'm really slow typing this morning..., lol... Didn't mean to miss you!!! Hope your mother feels better soon and that you get everything you want to get accomplished done today. SFR