Good Morning Wednesday!

SuZir

Good morning everyone!

We are not blessed with nicest possible weather today, temperature mid thirties, very windy and rainy. Hope you have nicer weather.

However I'm looking forward for this night. After kids have gotten older and difficult child out of house I have often found myself with time in my hands and nothing to do. This fall I have used my time with enjoying all kinds of different art presentations of nearby city. But I still wanted to do something more involved and started to go all kinds of open lectures about totally random topics. That made me find my intellectual curiosity anew and I decided to take some real classes again. So today I will have the first University classes for over fifteen years. It will be mostly independent study with 10 contact lectures during winter. The topic is totally unrelated to my former studies and in absolutely no use in my work or in anything else. Just doing it for fun and interest and I'm really excited about that.

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning SuZir and all to follow!

SuZir, doing something for no reason other than your own pleasure is a fabulous thing! Enjoy your first lecture and enjoy your day.

Just another day at the office today for me. After school pick up, difficult child and I will go to the gym together. Not an exciting day, but sometimes not exciting can be a good thing!

Enjoy your Wednesday all!

Sharon

Good Morning Everyone,

SuZir, It's wonderful that you're doing something special just for you - Enjoy that class!

LDM, I agree that not exciting can be a good thing! Uneventful used to be my favorite kind of day! It's nice that you and difficult child go to the gym together. husband and I are planning on joining a gym in January. I think it'll be one of the best gifts we give each other this holiday season.

Today will (hopefully) be an uneventful one for me as I have lots of housework to do - Cleaning, laundry, etc... Not fun. I think we'll have pasta and salad tonight, quick and easy. Tonight I want to catch up on episodes from my favorite show, Boardwalk Empire. I love the scenery, costumes. The twenties was such an interesting decade.

As always, hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... SFR