Good news and good thoughts needed

everywoman

The princess is pregnant. She is only 5 weeks, but we are all excited. Please send good thoughts that all goes well. She is RH- so there could be some issues.

Sent using ConductDisorders mobile app

donna723

Congratulations! The RH thing shouldn't be much of a problem any more. They know how to handle it. One of my aunts had that and had six healthy kids and that was back in the late 40's/early 50's.

LittleDudesMom

Congrats! As the other posters have already said, RH is not too worrisome now. My sister had three children (and the last one was at 42!) and all was well.

DammitJanet

Oh I am so happy for you and her. I also think the RH thing isnt such a big deal now because they no longer require a blood test to get a marriage license. I think I was one of the last years to have to go through that. Should have been a sign...lol

everywoman

Thank you all. We are all so excited. Her estimated due date is March 25. I will feel better once she has seen an Ob/gyn and gets checked. She also has spinal stenosis and since she is so short, I'm sure she will have to be on bed rest. She is also back in college to be a teacher, so that worries me as well because she is so driven.

Sent using ConductDisorders mobile app