Good news for Billy!

DammitJanet

He just got promoted to manager in training and has been given his own store! Its a kiosk in a mall that sells only cell phones which is what he is so good at. He will have to drive a bit farther to work but its a huge step up for him. This is amazing considering Aspie's arent supposed to be good with working with people and eye contact...lol.

S

Signorina

Hooray Billy!! My nephew is an aspie who happens to be a great salesperson too! (and his sales success has helped him personally as well.) You should celebrate!!!

DammitJanet

Well his current manager basically fed him false info. Not quite as good info. He wont be manager but assistant manager. Sigh. And he will be going to the new kiosk at the mall where he will get the increase in pay. He should make a lot more money because all they do is sell cell phones and that is where they make the most commissions. After he gets all his manager training under his belt, he is going to look for a store that needs a manager in Myrtle Beach so he and his girl friend can get this thing going together down there.

DDD

I'm thrilled for him...and you, too. He has waited so long to take the next step forward and now TA DA here it is. Just awesome news! DDD

rejectedmom

I love that Billy has a girlfriend and is making plans. My easy child/difficult child had a couple bad dating experiences and now stays away from dating entirely. I would feel so much better if ehe had a nice girl in his life. I would not have to be so involved because there would be somone else looking out for him. I worry about him being alone when I die. -RM

Star*

call 911........call 911
The only two words that MY BILLY should have heard in all that garbily gook were - MORE MONEY. The rest is just pomp and circumstance. Or badwill. ROFLMAO. Sorry - couldn't help it.

BILLY SO ROCKS - HE ROCKS!!!!! HE ROCKS HE ROCKS HE ROCKS!!!!!!!! HE"S SCHMARTY SCHMART SMART SMART SMART!!!!!!!!!!! HE GETS TWO BRAYS UP!

you go boy......auntie star luvs you! :flirtysmile3:

susiestar

Roll With It
Conrats to Billy!!!

I just ABHOR hearing people say that Aspies don't make eye contact or can't sell or do this job or that job - totally one of my HUGEST gripes!!! Aspies are individuals like any other group AND they can do dang near anything they work at learning!!! Just like anyone else except the fools who try to buttonhole and limit them!!! in my opinion Aspies have a leg up because if they WANT to learn to do something? They put all that hyperfocus and obsessive persistence into it and become amazing at it! My stars, look at my father!! He is sooooooooooooooooo Aspie and when he started teaching he was NOT good at it. But he WANTED it and became amazing - the kind of teacher who really made a difference in the lives of his students and their families! They kind they come back to thank 10-20+ yrs later.

Billy is going to ROCK this job and of course he will end up with his store. So he has a few more steps, he will make it and be a great manager!

DammitJanet

Thanks guys. Billy is such a gadget guy and he LUVS cell phones. We have so many Sprint phones in this house it isnt even funny. LOL.