Good News Puzzle Post ------

Star*

call 911........call 911
GUESS WHAT?????? MY GOOD NEWS - ( solve the mystery) Wooooot! FUNKY POST OF GOOD NEWS TO GET YOU MOVING FOR THE WEEKEND -

- YUP!!!!! TAKE THAT LIZARDS PICTURE!!!!!

InsaneCdn

OK, Starbie...

Is this a party at your house?
Using that new grill?
And maybe because either:
1) you got your back pay, or
2) you got the job?

Star*

call 911........call 911
4.) AND BECAUSE EVERY DAY WE MOMS DO THIS _ IN THE BEST POSSIBLE MOST RIDICULOUS WAY AND MAKE IT LOOK EASIER THAN THIS??????? YOU GO MOM!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY :no1mom:S
[video=youtube_share;cfaxCVVznCk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfaxCVVznCk[/video]

Star*

call 911........call 911
I GOT THE 911 call taker job........

DF got the grill put together and we shall soon have STEAK!!!!

I SOLD MY FIRST SOMETHING ON EBAY

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!! TO YOU ALL!!!!!! Because MY SON - REMEMBERED for the first time in nearly 10 years without any coaching to send ME a very beautiful Mothers Day card WITH a long handwritten - I LOVE YOU, I THANK YOU _ I'm greatful sentiment in it - (nearly 2 sides) - MIRACLES DO HAPPEN.

Tia - snort.......love you!

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Congratulations! New job, new grill, steak dinners and an EBAY sale, and a card from your boy, yikes Star, you are beginning to get back what you give out.
You deserve the very best of everything........:beautifulthing:

Star*

call 911........call 911
NC? Wha?

I got the job with the city ----911
DF got the grill put together - and we're going to have steaks (I don't know if it's NC beef??)
BUT LET ME TELL YOU WHAT THE MAN DID........OH LORD - and you know I laugh when I throw up.....Okay - (this is not a bad story either)

In the laundry room we have a small upright freezer. When Is started doing couponing - I had to get a little frezer - and I mean it's small. (does hands and arms like a box) ----this ------by that.....SO next to this freezer there is a metal shelf and when I get laundry detergent on sale - (as I'm learning how to coupon) I put the bulk detergent on this shelf, and the dryer sheets, and stuff like that. I mean if I can get $6.99 bottle of WISK for $1.99 - I try to get 10 bottles and I'm good to go for the rest of the Summer. So I'm organized - and I can see what I have. Well - When we got the lovely gift of the Omaha steak company meats and pies DF carried those boxes in the room like a little squirrel storing nuts for the winter....ME too - because well let's face it - when was the last time most of us had steak? (show of hands looks out over the crowd? Yeah i thought so too) SO we put those in the freezer. And I left DF to rearrange the packages and he was doing a great job.
So today he went to get his knee surgery appointment. I don't get to go to those because - well because. I ask too many questions. He's a man want's in, out - done - cut, drugs, home. Simple. I have questions and he just wants in out done cut, drugs home.
So I stayed home and worked on my laundry.....and I go into the laundry room and there was the most putrid smell. AND I FREAKED. The first thing that went through my mind? His cane or his walker kicked the plug out on the freezer and all the lovely meat, was in that freezer going bad, or the freezer died and the meat was bad, or just HOW rancid was my bacon? But the smell was so bad - it was like amonia already. Now I can tell you I know what the smell is like - beause about a year ago - I went to the store, and got a few things - mostly dogs snacks - and came home and so the dogs wouldn't rip the bags open - I threw the snacks in the bottom of my spare room closet. And well - about a week into needing dog snacks opened the closet and gnats flew out and the most horrible smell came out and I bent down to get the bag of dog snacks and in that bag was - the ground beef I bought for stuffed peppers I COMPLETELY forgot about. AND IT WAS AWFUL. I laughed and threw up all the way to the bathroom. ( I laugh when I throw up)
SO In the laundry room today - there on the shelf - were PORKCHOPS----and - YUP - I laughed then hurled..and grabbed the bag,,,,,and laughed......and hurled. Got them outside and threw them as far in the driveway as I could - and well - you get the idea.

SO DF comes home from the doctors office and I'm playing "sick" CLUE - Miss Star in the den with a bucket......and I'm laughing and gagging. I just happened to be in the garage when he pulled up in the drive and he says - "WHATS this bag doing in the middle of the driveway?" and I TRIED TO SAY "PORK it's whats for dinner." and gagged again - laughing....and he knew. I covered my mouth and that was the end of the laughing. He slapped his head and then the look on his face was just SHEAR TERROR - "OMG the FREEZER??????" I said "It's fine - It's fine" then relief. (Oddly enough I had that same look so I didn't mess with him) But he finished putting the grill together pronto....(I helped a little) - we don't work good together - 2 ramrods never work well together - EVER NEVER NEVER. ANd MY way is ALWAYS better. And he NEVER EVER explains anything - and besides SOMEONE had to go out in the driveway and bag that pork. Well..........it was me....and then I got to drive all the way to the dump with it.....And you know for a man that NEVER wants to talk to me - all of a sudden you put rancid meat in a van on a 90 degree day and he turns into a little chatter box.......and I'm sitting there holding my nose and trying to breath and answer him nasally - and he's like "WHAT? HUH? LORD help me...I couldn't get OUT of the van fast enough at the dump. And you know no other day is there a line - BUT TODAY everyone and their brother had one bag of garbage to dump.

Well finally I got it dumped - DF lives - and I'm getting something BBQ tomorrow - and HE is JUST SO PROUD of himself for putting SOMETHING together correctly - so THAT ended up being a bonus TOO. This is the gift that just keeps on giving. He won't leave it outside either - rolled it right in the den tonight. Said "Surely someone will steal it." I agree. So NOW can we get D'NO'ZO? He can be an outdoor dog and GUARDIAN of D'grill?

NO NO"ZO.

BUt I tried. lol.

I don't think I"m going to get to come to Wolf Lodge........but maybe if I work hard enough.......I can come see you someday. lol. Or you can come here to K9 acres. lol. I think you and tony need to go ALONE....haha. Or at least put the kids at one end of the lodge and you and him get a suite far, far away from everyone else.

Calamity Jane

OH Star, I'm SOOOOO happy for you! Just what I needed to hear. I'm thrilled, and it's so great that your son sent you that lovely card, too. Sometimes, good things happen to good people, and you are good! Scratch that...you're the BEST! Congrats on the new job - you must feel like a million bucks.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh, Starbie that is utterly wonderful!!!! (not the pork chops part) Congrats on the new job and getting the grill put together!

And a card and a note from Dude............wheweeee what a wonderful thing!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, Thanks gals:flirtysmile3: - I TOLD YOU - 2012 was GOING TO BE "OUR" year - ALL OF OUR YEAR.......WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER!!