Good News Puzzle Post ------

DDD

Can't tell you how totally thrilled I am for you. The new job is going to be a perfect fit. The good eats are going to reap great "take to work" leftovers. Best of all you can read and reread your Mother's Day correspondence. Super post. Hugs DDD

H

HaoZi

Congrats Starbie! Now you know when he tests to see if he put that grill together right you best be 20 feet back with a fire extinguisher in hand, right?

mstang67chic

Going Green
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know......with a real job comes.....

VACATION DAYS!!!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Yes................and after I get certified? I can go ANYWHERE in the US to work as a call taker.

POOTIE IS DEPRESSED.....and tense already - it's so weird. POOR BABY - I wish they had take your dog to work every day - she'd be great.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Left eyebrow raises evily........ANYWHERE......of course DF is having knee surgery in June......and he'll be convalescing for a month or three. Sooooooo he's been trying to clean the yard, and the house.....and do things as Phildert will allow....(that's his Fritz) - hey I didn't name it.....I just changed the spelling to protect the innocent. But yesssssss.....We' put a little into the yard - and it's greening up to make that -what do they call that curb appeal - so peple can see it's been cared for. And I planted a little seed - I've been lucky - finding all the stuff at Kmart no one wanted - grass seed for $1.75 - Scotts fertilizer - normally $23.99 - I got it for marked down to $2.00 a bag. Couldn't believe my luck. And the rest is sweat equity. We've hauled in a ton of sand by hand - (good for the waist) and thrown it all over the front to help get the centipede grass to grow. And we still have stuff to do - but it's coming along. He bought stuff to fix the roof the other day and I almost cried. Did it on his own. It's only been 8 years.....So yeah - I think he wants out of here now too - baby is coming - and he doesn't want tobe away from this grandchild. I WON"T be away from her too long.

Just keep the faith.

DammitJanet

I cant wait to hear the funny 911 call stories. You know the ones. Where Joe calls up wanting to know what time mars aligns with the moon...lmao. Or when someone calls in asking for a taxi. It never fails folks do those things.

Star*

call 911........call 911
DF said he can't wait for MY ANSWERS -----and for me to come home and say "Well I gave my best answer today and NOW I'm unemployed and I don't understand."