GOOD NEWS!!! (remember me?)

Sue C

Hello to my dear, old friends. I know I haven't been around for a long time. I have wonderful news to share with you all. Angela is expecting her first baby on July 31st. I'm going to be a grandma! :)

On a more somber note, my husband had a cancerous brain tumor removed in August. He's been through radiation and chemo. He's on chemo pills now and will be for a year. We are praying for a miraculous healing and he can always use more prayers. :)

Melissa is still living at home, but she's doing good. Most of the time she's over at her boyfriend's so we don't actually see that much of her. She works part time at a daycare taking care of the infants and LOVES it.

N

Nomad

Congratulations! Glad also that your daughter is working at a job she really likes. AND it is the type of job that she very well could take her child with her!

Very sorry to hear about your husband and sending good thoughts for a complete recovery. It must be very frightening.

DammitJanet

Hey Sue C! Nice to hear from you stranger....lol. I am so sorry to hear about your husband. I pray that all goes for the very best for him. That has to be so hard for the entire family and you have my prayers.

As for the girls, I am thrilled for you. Boy are grandchildren the best gifts you can get. They are the rewards for having children. If I could have skipped having the kids and just gone straight to the grands, I would have just done that...lol.

rejectedmom

Well congratulations on your upcomming grand child. They truly light up one's life. I'm sorry to hear about your husband and hope he will have a full recovery. So nice to see that your kids are doing well, it gives many of us hope for our own. Thank you for the update.

DDD

What a great surprise to see you here this morning! Last I recall was one difficult child was having success in the fashion designing industry and the other was struggling. Sounds like there is some joy back in your family and I'm delighted for you. Genuinely sorry to read that your husband is struggling and sending caring supportive thoughts to all of you. Hugs. DDD

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
So sorry to hear about your husband, I'll be keeping him in my prayers.

Congrats! And welcome to the grandma club! :) Grandchildren are a wondrous gift.

So glad the girls are doing well. Now don't be such a stranger!

((hugs))

Nancy

Hi Sue, wonderful news about your grandbaby.

I'm very sorry to hear about husband's medical problems but sending prayers for a complete recovery.

So what you are saying is there is hope for us huh?

Nancy

It's so nice to hear you're going to be a grandma this summer!! Glad to hear Melissa is doing well and enjoys her job. Sorry to hear about your husband... Will pray that he has a full recovery... SFR