Good news

m throughly enjoying having some quiet. A few postives: difficult child got the winning ace and their team was every game so it si validating that I supported her to stay with vollyball.

Several of you have emntioned that I need and deserve a vacationl. I aagree!!! I am booking 4 nights on the Gulf (Fl) in March during my son's spring break. I also booked a coupld of weekends in a suite in Ortlado that coinsides with my difficult child's vollyball tourneys. I can swim,etc. it will be a nice break for me.

I love to travel and we had booked a trip to Euarope when difficult child was hospitalzed this summer and except for dometime in Iowa in Octobert, I have not been enywhere. I am still undecided about this summer. difficult child wants to go to NYC but I am not sure I amup for that with her at this point. I am still pondering that one.
Compassion

M

ML

Compassion I am so glad to hear you are going to do some things for yourself. The trips sounds great. I wish I could afford a vacation! I think I may schedule a week off around March to visit tanning booths, long walks by myself in the mountains, maybe I can throw in a massage and pedicure. Thanks for getting me thinking about it. Hugs :) ML