Good news!

JMom

Hi all. I have some good news. I found this group of loving parents who have survived their child(ren) addiction. They are SOBER and kind, friendly and unassuming. They love their families, their higher power and one another.

The REALLY good news is that they let me in! If you are here, you are in.

Thank you all for being here, parading around in your armor of God, sharing your love and light. Thank you for your CD sense of humor and courage to share.

We have much to be thankful for. Sleep peacefully tonight. Push all negative, worrisome thoughts to the curb. No, I mean like DROP KICK them. Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep, God guard me through the night and wake me with the morning light. Amen.

Love y'all!

Tanya M

Living with an attitude of gratitude
Staff member
This site is a true lifeline for those who are dealing with difficult adult children. I only wish I had found it many years ago. The wisdom and courage within these pages are life altering and affirming.

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
Yes completely and totally agree.

Not sure how I'd have made it through the very tough times without knowing I wasn't alone!
:runcirclsmiley2::tantrumsmiley::hugs:

Blindsided

Face the Sun
Hi all. I have some good news. I found this group of loving parents who have survived their child(ren) addiction. They are SOBER and kind, friendly and unassuming. They love their families, their higher power and one another.

The REALLY good news is that they let me in! If you are here, you are in.

Thank you all for being here, parading around in your armor of God, sharing your love and light. Thank you for your CD sense of humor and courage to share.

We have much to be thankful for. Sleep peacefully tonight. Push all negative, worrisome thoughts to the curb. No, I mean like DROP KICK them. Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep, God guard me through the night and wake me with the morning light. Amen.

Love y'all!
Amen.

louise2350

This site has helped me immensely. Before I felt very much alone with no one to talk to and since I've found this site, I see others are struggling with the same feelings as I have and that takes some of the pressure off. Thank you all for that.