Good "No Meltdown Monday" Morning!!

LittleDudesMom

:beautifulthing: It's Monday, let's think positively........

Here we are another week - difficult child said last year while he was going to bed "oh great, tomorrow we start over!!!" So I'm here this morning to share a positive thought about Mondays!!! We opened our eyes, we put our fee on floor, we should be happy and grateful!

I'll be here at the house today - the typical Monday schedule, laundry, house chores..... I finally got a sofa Friday!!!! I actually decided to go with leather. I got a sofa, ottoman, and chair. I am thrilled. The sofa and ottoman will be delivered on Wed but the chair was out of stock until the end of March.

easy child loved her first photo job on Saturday. It was a long day for her but she was thrilled with the experience - not to mention the money!!

Wishing everyone a great Monday :jumphappy:

Sharon

Marguerite

G'day, Sharon.

This evening Sydney farewelled the QEII. Last night she arrived in Sydney just as the Queen Victoria was leaving. The sounds of the two ships saluting one another with foghorns was intense.

Today I had to leave difficult child 3 at home while I went to a doctor's appointment and got some grocery shopping done. He actually worked quite well today, I was impressed. Here's hoping tomorrow is as productive.

Enjoy your Monday, everyone.

Marg

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee: Sorry I've been scarce, I've been under the weather.
LDM- Enjoy your day, getting here is half the battle.
Marg- Good to hear difficult child 3 worked so well, he's becoming quite the responsible young man.
I have some errands today and phone calls today, I need to try to take it easy though. Hi to anyone that snuck in. Have a great day! :cheers:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Sharon-How exciting to get the new furniture!!!:D I'm glad you went with the leather like you wanted!

Marg-Glad difficult child had a productive day!

TM-Hope you are feeling better soon!

I'm home today with a very sick difficult child. Don't think he'll be making his psychiatrist appointment. this afternoon. More likely a visit to the pediatrician. He is actually asking to go to the doctor.

I may get in a visit to the health club tonight once husband gets home.

I hope everyone has a peaceful Monday!:peaceful:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
:bloodshot::coffee:

Good morning friends,

It's a late start of the day for me - I've been awake but working on various files for my trip to Mayo Clinic. Pulling together my own version of the "parent" report. A little more difficult trying to think objectively - then I decided I don't have to think objectively, it's about me. (I may change my mind on that a bit later).

I've a grocery delivery due in this morning. Laundry & bill paying on the agenda. I believe I'll file taxes over the next few days. I want it done by the end of this week & it will take longer than normal because I'm going to have husband go over it with a fine toothed comb this year. (Lots of medical expenses to declare this year - not enough for the deduction. Trying to decide if it's going to be worth the effort. Don't believe I can use it for next year's taxes like you can other deductions - just cannot remember this morning.)

No errands to run until tomorrow (pharmacy, license tabs).

LDM, sounds like a relaxing morning - loving the sound of your new sofa. Let me take this moment to be a bit jealous. Okay......I'm over it. :bigsmile:

Marg, good job to difficult child 3 - might there be a bit of maturity rearing it's "ugly" head? :thumbsup::dance:

Sharon, there's been a nasty virus up here this year - just never let's go. It seems like the kids keep re- infecting one another. I hope difficult child gets well soon - given the entire situation.

Enjoy your day - I hope it's calm, filled with love & cooperation. May you finish all you set out to do. :sleeping:

Good Morning Everyone:coffee:,

I don't have time to address everyone individually but just wanted to say "hi". I haven't been around much lately and have missed all of you. Anyway, I hope that everyone who is sick feels better soon!!!

As always, I hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or at least smile today...:flower: WFEN

KTMom91

Good morning from Central CA! It's been raining like crazy, stepson #2 had his car broken into twice so he brought it over here till he can fix the window, so with my car, hubby's SUV, the pickup, and #2's SUV, it looks like a car lot in front of my house. Hope the neighbors don't complain. But if no one's noticed our fence, painted in polka dots and dancing stick figures by Miss KT and her friend Beth, we might be all right.