Good "No Meltdown Monday" Morning!!

LittleDudesMom

:good_morning: Good Morning Friends!

It's Monday again, how is it that they come around so quickly? The kids realized yesterday that their summer was a week past 1/2 over and now they have all kinds of plans!! They have five weeks of summer left and they are going to fit it all in :water_happy:!!

easy child and I are tackling her closet and drawers for the yard sale :wildone: - of all the areas needing thinning out, this one scares me the most!! She starts her new job today at 3 and she is really excited.

difficult child and I will go to the gym tonight. I to attend class and difficult child to play. The only reason he is going during class is that his sissy is pool monitor!!

Wishing everyone a happy Monday :peaceful:!

Sharon

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon- Duckie has her list as well: waterpark, Build-A-Bear, zoo, etc.... I've got fingers crossed that easy child's first day is great.:swimming:

Duckie and I are taking off to Girl Scout day camp very shortly. Wish us luck! I'm really not the camping type, though I did remember bug spray.:winks:

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in! :salute:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Sharon-I am wishing easy child a great first day at work:D Have you found out yet your price break to your membership?

TM-I hope you and Duckie enjoy girl scout camp today! If the mosquitoes are anything like here it's good you remembered the spray:D

It's good to be home! We got home yesterday late afternoon and I was soooo tired. Overall, it was an o.k. trip but as always when visiting my side of the family there is stress-difficult child doesn't deal well there and it's not entirely his fault. I had a great time visiting with high school friends yesterday:friendsforever:

difficult child goes back to day camp today and it is a good thing because he has been on edge the past few days. His new crisis plan goes into effect today so cross your fingers all goes well.

After we drop him off we head to the club. easy child is going to join us for the first time! She needs to start building some arm strength for cheer leading.:cheerleader:

Later this morning she has a therapist appointment. and then husband and I have an appointment with one of gfh's caseworkers. At some point I also need to get some healthy things to eat in this house and go shopping for a dress to wear this weekend to a wedding!

Oh yeah-I got to pick the first cherry tomatoes off one of our plants! They were delicious. The one cherry tomato plant looks like it has almost 200 tomatoes on it! I can't wait for the other tomato plants to start turning red!

Wishing everyone a day filled with unexpected fun:kisses:

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good Morning all. Monday does seem to come around quickly. As usual it's a laundry/bill day. Everything is started but I sure don't feel motivated.

LDM, good luck with easy child's closet. My easy child's closet is over stuffed with things he wants to save, things he still uses and things he is too lazy to throw out. LOL.
Give easy child a good luck hug from me on her new job.

TM, bug spray is good. I live by it now. Carry cans in each car and at every door way since I seem to be the target of every mosquito and chigger in the whole yard. Enjoy camp.

Wiped out, how nice that easy child is joining you and husband. It's a great way to share something special without difficult child. I know what you mean about being home is a reprieve when difficult child is on edge. Hope all things go smoothly. Enjoy your day. The tomatoes sound nice. Ours seem a bit anemic. : (

easy child is on his way to NJ to meet with difficult child. They are driving difficult child's car and stuff to our house. difficult child will start another chapter. sigh..... On one hand, I think having him close by will help him maintain some of the things he lets slide.

I don't think easy child was all that happy to drive back with difficult child but he did want to visit for a day or two. Tuesday will be all easy child day. Whatever he wants to do or see or just hang out will be his choice. I look forward to seeing him again.

As for most of us, when difficult child is returning home even for a short time there is a feeling of dread. Lots of PTStress. I'm going to stay busy so I don't think about it too much. It's never as bad as I anticipate. Well, hardly ever.

Have a good day.