Good No Meltdown Monday Morning!!!!!

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning!!

It's Monday so I'm off to the gym for my 6 am class in the next five or ten mins.

I've got a lot of paperwork for the fall bookfair (arriving this week-need to spend about 2 hours up at school) and a lot of things to do around the house. It will be a whopper of a Monday of me!

Hope your day is a good one :D!

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Sharon-Enjoy your 6 a.m. class! I used to be able to get to the club early but just can't make myself do it so early anymore! The fact that you are getting in the pool at that time deserves extra kudos!:D

Monday means back to work for me. It's a week full of appts. ahead but I don't think I made any for today! After work I'm hoping to make it to the health club and then the much hyped Packer/Viking game is on tonight!

My student/practicum teacher and I have both decided to wear our Brett Farve Packer jerseys to work today. We both still like Brett but will be supporting our Packers tonight! (I could never cheer for the Vikings, no matter who they are playing.):fan:

Enjoy your day, hope it's peaceful:autumn:

Marguerite

G'day, people.

Sharon/LDM, I hope you get your paperwork done. The workout will help clear the cobwebs.

Sharon/WO, enjoy the game. We had our football grand final last weekend, the NSW team lost. My ex-brother in law used to play for that team, so we've had a bit of a sentimental support for them. Oh well...

It's an Aussie public holiday today. husband's sister and nieces went home to WA this morning. We drove them to the airport. The drop-off point has two minutes stopping only ("driver must stay with car") so rather than pay the $20 per half hour parking, I drove off leaving husband & mother in law with sis-in-law and nieces to help them check in and say goodbye. I parked under a tree up the road and catnapped while I waited for husband to call my mobile phone. We probably saved over $50 and I got some rest.

Got some shopping done after that then headed home. Afternoon storms which I slept through again (I'm still unwell with a chest infection now).

husband is home this week so we'll get some relax time in, plus catch-up on other chores. I have some outdoor painting to do but not while we're getting constant light showers. It's cold and wintry at the moment.

Tomorrow - nothing much planned. Later this week mother in law is taking us out to lunch. Maybe we'll got for a drive down the coast. Or not. We have freedom of choice and the chance to do SFA (aka 'nothing').

Enjoy your Monday.

Marg

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

Sharon (ldm), I'm impressed that you get up that early to attend a gym class. You go girl!

Sharon (wo), glad to hear that you have nothing planned today before the big border bash between Packers & Vikings. (personally I could care less & I was raised in WI & now live in MN)

Marg, sounds like a wonderful weekend ahead ~ time at home with husband. Enjoy!

My little sis was here all weekend with her husband. We had a wonderful visit & celebrated niece T's birthday on Saturday evening. As she's in grad school I got her a external hard drive - she's been fretting over losing all her papers & didn't have the $ to purchase one.

kt was home Saturday & did well. Sis, brother in law & myself went out to visit wm yesterday. It was a good visit.

Nothing scheduled today other than cleaning up the house from all the people traipsing thru here & a nap.

Have a good one.