Good No Meltdown Monday Morning!!

LittleDudesMom

:autumn: Good Monday Morning!

Feels like it got here a tad fast don't you think?

So, it's Monday which means it's house, house and more house for me. No, not the tv show......

I'll be doing laundry, cleaning up a bit downstairs, and then easy child is coming over because I've two folks wanting me to sell things on eBay but I'm going to divide between eBay and craigslist....no insertion fees, no paypal fees, no shipping.......going to test a couple items that normally sell pretty well on eBay and see what happens. easy child comes over every Monday and does a few things around the house for me for which she gets a little cash. Today is cleaning the upstairs bathrooms and then helping me sort the selling items!

Hope your Monday is a good one!

Sharon

Marguerite

G'day for Monday.

Sharon, sounds like you have a good arrangement with your daughter.

Just a very fast note here, it's bedtime and we've had a hectic time. Just got back in after four days away for my niece's wedding in Port Macquarie. We managed to get a cheap deal at a resort, had a lovely time there with all our kids staying in the villa with us, swimming and using the spa and sauna. Wonderful. The wedding was gorgeous. But we had to hurry back today (Monday) because easy child 2/difficult child 2 has surgery on Friday (pre-cancerous patches on the cervix) and they needed to do the pre-admission today. We drove hard and got there with ten minutes to spare. husband calculated we have driven 1000 km in these few days.

Tomorrow I have to be at difficult child 3's school early (with difficult child 3) and it is likely to be a long day. So it's off to bed for me. Good night!

Marg

Andy

GOOD MORNING ALL
Well, difficult child did make it on the bus on time. He says he is still not feeling the best. He had one of his "episodes" Saturday night. (it has been so long - I can't remember his last one) Hard to explain but says he feels weird like leaving his body. He can move but tries not to since it makes it worse. I was gone but husband was home. I am thinking that maybe the lights of Rock and Bowl on Friday afternoon was still effecting him? I know I am still recovering from their effects on my brain. That and this being a seasonal headache/migrane time of year for both of us.

He likes Rock and Bowl and I think the weekend afternoon ones will start up soon. I don't let him go to the 10pm - midnight ones since I think that should be more for the older teens and college age kids looking for late night activities. I will let him go to afternoon ones and start watching for "episodes" in days following. If there is a pattern then another issue for the docs.

Tonight he should be able to go to bed early again which will help.

Yesterday he joined me on errands with my friend who has a 2 year old. He kept going to different parts of the store and the 2 yr old kept calling out his name looking for him. At one point she asked "Where is difficult child? I miss him!" So sweet. He usually enjoys our outings with her but was tired and just not into the fun as he usually is. Not like him to tell me he wanted to go home after the last scheduled stop and we were wondering if there was anything else to do. So I took him home.

Short week for me this week with MEA on Thur and Friday. difficult child could be home alone those days but I have always tried to take off on days of no school.

So, I better get going. Was gone this last Thur and Friday also so wonder how much work found my desk while I was gone?

Everyone have a great day!