Good No Meltdown Monday Morning!

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning on a typical "Fast-arriving" Monday Morning!

The weekends just fly by!

easy child and I had a really nice, but quick, girls weekend. We headed down to Raleigh (we were scheduled for the beach but the weather got wet and chilly) for a 21st birthday shopping spree. easy child got some nice new additions to her fall wardrobe and we had a really great time together. We left early Friday morning and returned Saturday night. difficult child was not too keen staying without the dog -- but upon our return, he said he was fine! But, I had already busted the budget so returning home was wise!

Typical Monday - office, gym with the sister in law at 2:30 and then a quick PTSA board meeting at 5. I'm thinking my Monday will go quickly!

Hope your day is a good one and the difficult children in your life remember the Monday montra!

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Sharon-The weekend with easy child sounds wonderful and kudos to difficult child for being fine while you were gone.

ARGH-I had this all typed once and when I was done my screen just disappeared-I hope this isn't an indication of how my day is going to be.

Long day ahead and I'm feeling tired just thinking about it. After work I have a conference and then difficult child's open house, it probably won't be done til after 9:00 sometime.

Wishing everyone a beautiful day:)

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning everyone!

Sharon, your weekend sounds like it was a lot of fun! Yay, I love girls weekends!

Sharon, hope you're able to remain alert all day on your long day!

I am going to work today, a reprieve from mother in law and H, I cannot remember being so thrilled about going to work, lol! difficult child is painting our pool deck rails today, so I'll see my mom at lunchtime, :eek:).

Have a good one!