Good No Meltdown Monday Morning!!

LittleDudesMom

Good Monday Morning!

For years here on General, Mondays have been No Meltdown Monday! Hope that holds true for as many of us as possible.....Monday seems the toughest day in our house around here for getting difficult child off to school....especially these high school years!

Wishing everyone a good Monday.

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Sharon-No meltdowns would be a good thing (especially since this year I'm dealing with difficult children at home and difficult children at work)!

No color or font styles or smiles are showing up for me this morning so I'm writing in black (not my usual for the morning thread). It's back to work today and should be interesting as my back is still killing me and I have to work some things out that happened on Friday while I was gone.

After work coming home to rest my back!

Wishing everyone a day filled with sunshine even if it's raining on the outside:)

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

Sharons, it's like old times!

LDM, I hope you get difficult child out the door without too much trauma this morning.

WO, I hope your back pain eases for you.

We've had a glorious day today, although it has ended with fires in the Blue Mountains west of Sydney. We've had the hottest day since last summer, but a cool change is due through any minute now.

I had a prizegiving to go to, I had to give the speech on behalf of the judges. Then it was get out of there and head home before the worst of the day's heat. I headed to the beach. It was cooler there, a pleasant breeze taking out the worst of the sun's heat. I was tired so I catnapped on the beach and now have a one-sided tan on my face!

We just got back from mother in law's (our usual evening routine) and it's time for bed. difficult child 3 & I have a special day at school tomorrow, I have a staffing meeting while he and other boys (it's a boys only social day) have party time.

Tomorrow is forecast to be cooler, more like spring should be. But the heat will be back. I love summer!

Enjoy your Monday.

Marg

KTMom91

Heading out this morning to get my Walk for the Cure T-shirt; I'll be participating this weekend. Otherwise, it's a day of errands and housecleaning, with a book review or two thrown in.

Hope everyone has a marvelous Monday!