Good No Meltdown Monday Morning!!

LittleDudesMom

:autumn: Good Monday Morning!

There is a definite feel of autumn in the air this morning. My doxie is burrowed under her warm blanket next to me on the couch after going outside for a walk!

difficult child has a nasty cold but I woke him early and gave him some cold medicine so he could make it through the school day - this is his early out at 10:30 so I am attempting to keep him there until then!

I should have a pretty smooth day at the office today. I pulled a 10.5 hour day on Thursday so things should be on an even keel.

Hope your day is smooth as well - make sure your difficult child's get that no meltdown memo!

*Sharon

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon~ I hope difficult child is feeling better quickly. That's not a good way to start the week.

I 'll be priming and painting Duckie's dresser today. She's going for a more cohesive look when the renovation is done so her desk and dresser will be painted an espresso brown to match other furniture upstairs. They're currently yellow and I paid $90 used when Duckie was seven so they've certainly earned some updating.

Have a great day! :warrior:

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon, Hope your difficult child feels better soon! It feels like fall here this morning too. We're supposed to have a nice week with lots of sunshine, maybe a bit of rain later on today, but even if it rains a bit, it's a huge improvement over last week.

TM, Hope you have a productive day, the priming and painting goes quickly and smoothly. It's nice that you can do a makeover on Duckie's dresser and get lots more use out of it!

husband and I had a good weekend. We went out to dinner Friday night, tackled some stuff on our home improvement to-do list Saturday (good day for chores, it poured!), and went to our first fall festival of the season Sunday. I love this time of year...:autumn:::pumpkin:...

Going to refill my cup. As always, hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... SFR

Marguerite

G'day, people. Been MIA for a while. Life's taken a challenging turn but we finally got back to a workable internet today.

LDM, here's hoping difficult child can last the distance at school.

TM, the espresso colour sounds interesting. Did Duckie pick it out?

SFR, sounds like you had a busy weekend.

Summer is definitely here even though we're only in the first month of spring. Total fire ban tomorrow, temperatures due to hit 30 C (86 F).
Today I helped easy child 2/difficult child 2 and SIL2 get a bit more organised for the baby. Two weeks to go...

Yes, I need to update my sig. There have been a few changes!

Marg

fun fam

No Meltdown Monday--I so wish! I was just punched and kicked because I wouldn't let my son watch a second Ninjago episode. It was his brother's turn to watch the show he wanted so I told difficult child he would have to wait an hour and then watch Ninjago again. He immeditately started attacking me. He's in his room now. No more Ninjago for him for the rest of the day.

Marg,

It's so nice to "see" you this morning:smiles:. Was just about to begin the day, saw you here, had to at least say "hi" before leaving for the grocery store!

Hope all of the changes have been good ones. Will look forward to hearing more. As always, can't believe it's the start of your spring/summer season just as our fall/winter one begins... Got to run... SFR