Good Saturday morning, friends......

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends, :coffee:

The hmj is brewed & I'm up & wandering about. Trying to decide what needs to be done first.....I'm thinking nap. :bloodshot: Most likely not until this afternoon.

kt is at respite & trying to enjoy herself however, I'm getting calls every 15 minutes or so. I expect she & the group will head out today to a movie or some such thing & that will distract her.

I have a few errands to run & then up to the hospital to visit husband. Back home to nap. I have an urge to clean the house from top to bottom ~ my body isn't being very cooperative with that urge.

Have a good day all.

wakeupcall

Good Morning, Linda. Let the house go and take care of YOURSELF today. You deserve it to maintain your strength during this stressful time.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Linda-I'm with Wakeupcall. Take care of you today. Hugs.

Wakeupcall-Good Morning!

I'm off to work in a bit. I went to be early last night but still feel really tired. Later we are taking difficult child for a much needed haircut (we haven't had it cut since August). At some point a nap and a visit to the club is in order. I may even try to get to church tonight instead of tomorrow morning-we'll see.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day.:peaceful:

LittleDudesMom

:bigsmile: Good Saturday Morning!!

Linda, good to hear from you this morning - thought you would be sleeping the day away! Hopefully respite is the distraction kt needs right now. Take it easy today - only what's necessary is the order!!!!

Wakeupcall, good morning. We don't hear from you usually on the morning thread. Hope your Saturday is a good one.

Sharon, good luck at your weigh-in this morning. Don't you have to do that when you go into work? You know, I went to one of those beauty supply stores and bought a "Peanut". It's a small hair trimmer/buzzer thingie. I've been cutting difficult child's hair with hit for years! You might want to check it out. Hope you get that nap in - only two more to go!!

I'll probably by going to easy child's class at the gym this morning. I say probably because I've been trying to get together with the photographer easy child works for because she is helping me put together a senior ad for easy child's yearbook. We've been going back and forth and telephone tag and telephone tag - the ad has to be turned in Monday so we are "on the wire" here. If she calls and has time, I'll do that.

Not sure what the rest of the day has planned for me.........

Have a great Saturday.

Sharon

tiredmommy

Good morning Linda, Pamela, and my two favorite Sharons! :coffee:

I'm about to head down to the treadmill... I just find I need a little extra coffee to get going today. I'll be signing Duckie up for gymnastics today, working on laundry. meal planning, working on her birthday stuff and writing thank you notes to the folks that helped me pull off the children's holiday party. We may even get a chance to go see The Tale of Despereaux. :thumbsup:

Have a great day! :salute:

LittleDudesMom

TM, have your read the book yet? Gosh, it was the absolute favorite of difficult child when he was in third grade! He carried it around everywhere - after we read it - because he liked it so much!!!

I'm kinda afraid to see the movie because the book was so fabulous - I'm thinking I want to keep the "mind's eye picture". Let me know how the movie is.

Sharon

Marguerite

Just a quick good morning before I hit the sack - it's Sunday here already and I still need my sleep!

Linda, I'm thinking of you in the current nasty situation. husband & I were talking this morning about your husband being in hospital and the history behind it. He's concerned for you all also, our thoughts are with you.

We've still got husband's sister and her girls staying with mother in law for the next couple of days. We're taking them out to lunch tomorrow, plus trying to fit in some local art galleries. Busy. We're all still fighting bad colds (courtesy of sister in law and family). I haven't been around much lately, hopefully I'll be more back on deck in a few days.

Hang in there, everyone. Enjoy your saturday.

Marg

Andy

GOOD MORNING!
:D:D:D
Timer - I hope KT can find that distraction. My heart goes out to you all.

Wake up call - Good day to you!

Wiped out - Sounds like the hustle and bustle of the holidays is catching up to you. I hope you find a resting time today.

Little Dude's Mom - I hope you get that meeting with the photographer.

Tired - Sounds like you have a busy day lined up. Hope all your goals are met.

Marg - I hope you all get rid of that cold soon.

The snowstorm is yet to hit. I am up early to run out to get dry milk before the storm. We need it for the breadmaker.

I am worried about non-easy child diva going to Fargo (one hour away) tomorrow morning to pick up K from the airport. K may have to sit there awhile until non-easy child diva can get there. I asked husband to plan on taking her. I don't want non-easy child going alone so close to following the storm - the roads will still be bad.

I hope you all have a great day! Find a way to make your difficult child laugh.

Good Morning!!!! difficult child had a great time on ski trip. It is great to see her having had such a fun time. She met a new friend and plans to go back to church. Compassion DAY 47, no running or using substances for difficult child