Good Saturday Morning!

tiredmommy

Good morning! :coffee:

I was surprised to see no GM thread was already up, so I guess I'll start it. Sorry I haven't been around too much in the mornings, I've really needed to ride Duckie's backside lately.

Duckie has dance this morning. Then I have a few errands, later husband and I will go to dinner while my aunt keeps Duckie.

Our weather has been beautiful, but will be changing later today. I'm bummed.

Have a great day!. :salute:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

TM-I hope Dukie has fun with dance and that you and husband enjoy a nice dinner alone:happy-very: I hear you about the weather!

The good weather we had been having is gone! We had some severe weather just north of here. We got the very heavy rain, houseshaking winds but at least not the tornadoes. The forecast for the upcoming week has drastically changed from what we'd been having. For Monday they even had the nerve to put snow in the forecast:sheepish:

It is so nice to still be lying in bed as I took the morning off from ww. Today we will go to the health club and hopefully get lots of much needed cleaning done. Tonight husband and I are going to watch an old black and white mystery we love, "Witness For the Prosecution".

Wishing everyone a peaceful day-may your difficult children act like pcs today (o.k. maybe I'm hoping for a miracle here).:flowers:

house of cards

Good Morning to all,

TM, dinner alone with your husband sounds wonderful, enjoy it.
hope dance wears duckie out a bit, she must be cute as a button to watch thou.

WO, mornings sleeping in are always good. I can't believe you could actually get snow on Monday, that isn't funny, enough already.

Today is my youngest's birthday, he is 3. As I know he is my last it is a little bittersweet, I'll never have another 2 yo:pouting: but I've taken it to my limit and need to have them grow up and do more for themselves...I'm tired. Anyway another afternoon at Chuck E cheese for me.:crazy1:

Andy

Good Morning!

We have the snow here - started yesterday afternoon and not sure if it is "Misty snow" or just blowing what there is. About 6 inches - difficult child was suppose to have a baseball camp today and tommorrow which was cancelled the other day due to not enough kids signed up - looks like the weather would have cancelled it anyway.

I have taken on the early morning outside duty of puppy since it proved to be too early for difficult child. Poor little white bundle - she had no idea why there was this white wall of stuff blocking her way to play in the yard.

easy child had a friend stay overnight - blizzard and no travel advised in our county had the friend stuck in town. I will probably make waffles for breakfast - unless difficult child wants to - he likes to cook sometimes.

Marguerite

G'day, people.

TM, good to see you on the morning thread. I hope you and husband have an enjoyable dinner tonight.

Sharon/Wiped, sorry about the bad weather. I hope the tornadoes stay away.

Kathie, I hope C has a happy birthday. And you'll get to have another 2 year old - when the grandkids arrive!

Adrianne, snow? Aren't you supposed to be thoroughly into spring? Must have been a shock for the poor pup.

I went to a writers meeting today, the guest speaker was a prolific writer who lives south of us. She worked through some of our manuscripts (ripped pieces out of mine) and we went over time, we were having so much fun. I've offered to help her with a new group she's setting up in her area. Interesting note - she's bipolar. I suspect she uses a lot of her energy very effectively.
difficult child 3 is watching "Harry Potter - Goblet of Fire" tonight, he's never seen it. He's not good with anything he's not watched before and we stopped him from seeing it earlier than this because we didn't think he could handle it. So far he is sticking with it, though. When he was getting really anxious, easy child 2/difficult child 2 handed him a replica "Sirius Black" wand which he could use to feel safe. Then while eating her dinner she dropped her bowl and broke it. difficult child 3 said, "What a pity that 'reparo' wouldn't work!"

Here's hoping he has a night without nightmares - it might give him the courage to watch more films he's not seen before.

From what I hear - sounds like the movie just finished. I hear no loud wails of complaint, so he seems to be OK.

Enjoy your Saturday, everyone.

Marg